Story NewZealand Road to Glory[C07]New Zealand to bowl first

Who will win the Natwest Series 2008

• Total voters

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pitch Report

pitchreport-2.jpg

Ian Botham : Well all I can say is that the conditions are perfect for One Day cricket. Nice bright and sunny day but very strong breeze which might help the fast bowlers but can also affect the way they bowl as it would be difficult to control the swing. Now as far as the pitch is concerned its everything what you expect in Karachi . It has some bit of grass and will help swing bowlers . The ball will come on the bat and will have good even bounce . The outfield is lightning fast and once cleared the infield it will race away for a boundary . I think win the toss and bat first on such a pitch .

Toss

Daniel Vettori : Looking at the pitch we have decided to bowl first . There is some grass on the pitch and we would like to exploit it . We have very good bowlers who can be really dangerous for the batting side . We have Southee , Mills and Martin as our strike fast bowlers and Oram and Styris would also be handy . We have made just one change Daniel Flynn comes in for Gareth Hopkins .

Shoaib Malik : To be honest we wanted to bat first on this wicket . There is a bit of grass on it but the ball will come on the bat nicely and the batsmen can play the strokes easily . We have two changes in the side . Mansoor Amjad comes for Fawad Alam and Umar Gul also comes for Asif . In the batting Kamran Akmal will replace Sarfraz Ahmed and Kamran will open with Salman Butt

NewZealandXi-1.jpg
PakistanXI.jpg

Pakistani openers are making their way out in the middle and the match is about the start. Stay Tuned for more live action right here on Sky Sports.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Nice pre-match show there Shan. Also great work with the graphics. Just a couple of errors I'll point out to you. ;)
Misbah ul Haq
Wahab Riaz

Looking forward to the next update mate.

gutterman

International Cricketer
two strong looking sides hard to pick a winner. kutgw

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Nice pre-match show there Shan. Also great work with the graphics. Just a couple of errors I'll point out to you. ;)
Misbah ul Haq
Wahab Riaz

Looking forward to the next update mate.

Thanks a Arslaan . Would try improve on them in the next update :D

saladguy

PCPL Season 2: Outstanding Performer (Division 2)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Looks like this will be a great game! I'm backing New Zealand and I reckon that Brendon McCullum will be the Man-Of-The-Match! Looking forward to the next update mate! :) All your stories are coming on extremely well! :)

Users who are viewing this thread