Story Australia tours New Zealand 08/09 (Abandoned) NEW: Australia's Long Ashes Tour coming soon!

Kiwis still have some batting left. Flynn who has come way low the order can bat along with Elliot and also Vettori can also bat. So still 280-300 a possibility. Great work mate KIU :)

In the last 10 overs, you never know what is going to happen. I am backing up Kiwis in this though. :p Lets see. :thumbs

Kiwis have a fair bit of batting left so Aussies need to be watchful.

Great presentation and writing mate.

It's a little dissapointing that i have lost the urge to continue updating this story. The Australia v New Zealand matches don't excite me anymore, exscpecially with the Ashes now up and running.

I will be starting a new career line, but i will still be using this thread to do my story, just to free up space on the server :p I am sorry again that this story line doesn't interest me anymore, but look forward to seeing the Aussies Ashes Tour coming soon!!!

Sounds good mate, can't wait! I can't blame you either, the Ashes really has got a hold over everyone. I've found myself making an Ashes story too! haha.

Users who are viewing this thread