nine 3.0

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I am nearly finished making nine 3.0, i just need your comments on what i should do with the space i have for the new player menu, Currently i have an image of Ponting in the menu but what do you guys think should be there. Or should i just leave it empty?

Attachments

• nine2.jpg
    nine2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 257

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow.
Can u do this with all players, with their own pics?
That would be awesome.
Font could be bigger.

voldemort

International Coach
but wont every new batsmen coming on have the same image? it wont change. you cant leave it blank too. looks good is it easy to edit for my ESPN 3.0?

dobbo2k4

Club Cricketer
That looks really good. Will there be all the different players' faces because that would be class!!

Ste

Executive member
I think it will be the same picture for every player, there is no way to make the game show a different picture depending on each player. The only thing that can be done is show a different team badge depending on the team.

I think Aussie1st is asking if he should use Ponting all the time, a different player all the time, something else e.g. badge or just leave it blank/green.

I suppose thinking about it, you could have one defind player.tga file and keep replacing this file with a picture of the player that is next in the batting order so the correct picture will always be shown. However once a new batsman comes in you will need to quit the game, replace the .tga image file with another player and load up the game again. I dont think even using alt-tab will work as the game loads all the .tga image files into memory at the start of each match/when a save game is loaded not "on the fly"/dynamicly as they are needed.

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
Ste said:
I think Aussie1st is asking if he should use Ponting all the time, a different player all the time, something else e.g. badge or just leave it blank/green.

How about some form of team photo / collage of player photos for each team?

Good work by the way, Aussie1st!

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
good work aussies wonderfull mate.

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
good work man. looks great. it wold be really good if we could get different faces. May be we can put like the teams logo

b.lee

School Cricketer
that looks great, when is it going to be released

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
ya a team photo for each side would be just gr8
For AUS , u can have a WC2003 photo
IND , there is Samsung cup 2004 photo
SRL Asia cup 2004 team photo ,,,,,,,,,etc
We can find them easily
I think , we can have one photo for each team instead of badges !!!!!!!!
OR
Use a sponsors logo instead of the photo or team badge !!!!!!!!!!
How about PEPSI,McDonalds,VB,LG etc

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
here r some team photos
first up 3 team photos for AUS
aussie1st , pick the one u like the most , tough to pick though

Three for Ind and on for Srl follow

Fellow mmber , please hlp out on some team photos of other teams like PAK,SA,NZ,ENG,WIN,BAN

windies now

Last edited:

qwert

School Cricketer
Great work mate

Looks really awesome mate, very happy to see this, having come so far try to get atleast pic of some famous players like lara sachin gilchrist etc for examples then that will be something great anyway excellent work keep it up.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
yep Ste is right only one pic can be used. vold its like my previous patch all you need to do is edit the image file and it should appear. I'll make a collage of all the good players for now, later on i will make a collage of all the players from one country in the same image. Anyway it will be easy to edit your own photo in i will give details on how to do it when i release it. It should be released soon just got to fix up a few things.

As for the font its the same size as what you usually see so i will just centre it from the current image.

Users who are viewing this thread