nine 3.0

bobmotty

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I can't continue with an existing saved game after the over is bowled. When i resume playing i bowl an over then it goes to the menu screen (resume,stats.etc) and all menus work except resume. So i have to exit the game. But i will do as you say i'll check the test. Is the fact that i have started config editor3 an issue whilst not deleting config 2?. does that make any more sense.

can't find any missing txt and have just config 3 installed and still end of over resume problem.

Last edited:

bobmotty

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
cheers barmyarmy - lol @ myself for guiding ppl there and yet an answer 4 me lies there too - doh!

hmm! not sure this is the problem. Tried several times with no success. It didn't register even my usb controller. (once completed instructions on faq). Is there an issue with running wk-timer and cursor.exe and savtweak2?

I had everything correct in savtweak but it was different in game. Wonder if i have deleted something off sky patch .tga that was needed?

had a quick check and can't find anything missing that wasn't in sky zip file. any ideas any1?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread