nine 3.0

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
thanks guys, i will do all i can to improve it. I'll finish making the other collages and include the spider and other add on in full add on patch.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I've noticed another bug in this. When a player gets out, the method of dismissal isn't shown when he walks off.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
yea i noticed that but i have no idea why that doesn't appear. Does it appear in other patches like the sky one as i don't think i did anything to change it.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Ok i have finished the team collages exculding Zim and Bangladesh. I have added Kudos add on and my other fixes. Anything else you guys want before i upload it?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
aussie1st said:
Ok i have finished the team collages exculding Zim and Bangladesh. I have added Kudos add on and my other fixes. Anything else you guys want before i upload it?
Can u make a pic without collage but the shadow? I liked it better with the shadow.........

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
aussie1st said:
Didn't i already do the shadow with the orginal release of the nine patch.
Yes you did, but you asked if you could release something else with the full, new upload...and I liked that. Please release it if you could with the new upload.

holmie

Club Cricketer
hey, if i install the nine 3.0 and an menu tweak,is it gonna get messed up?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
menu tweak? is that kodos stuff? If so you will be fine as long as you stick to nine 3.0 stuff your game will be fine.

holmie

Club Cricketer
what? should i install both of them at the same time or no.

bobmotty

School Cricketer
since installing your brilliant nine3.0 patch + addon (kudos etc), i have been unable to get back into a saved game once an over has finished (resume does not work). I get into the saved game ok it's just when an over finishes. All other menus work fine. It also works when i play a new game. I uninstalled sky tv patch and all associated files b4 installing nine3.0 patches......if this problem has arisen b4 in forum plz feel free to give me abuse and then tell me where it is as i can't find anything -cheers. Any suggestions welcome as i'm over 60 per cent thru a tour.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
So once you have saved a game u can't play on or you can't play a saved game?
If you have the config editor check Save game 1 ,2,3 and see if there is any text in there.

Users who are viewing this thread