nine 3.0

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
thanks fishbowl, not much i could do about the place where the conf meter and stuff goes if u want the nine patch to be accurate (blame nine lol) :)
It maybe possible but getting the numbers onto the graph has been the prob. If i delete the EA one and make my own the scores (partnership total) will most likely be gone.

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
aussie1st said:
thanks fishbowl, not much i could do about the place where the conf meter and stuff goes if u want the nine patch to be accurate (blame nine lol) :)
The letter is already in the post :D

It maybe possible but getting the numbers onto the graph has been the prob. If i delete the EA one and make my own the scores (partnership total) will most likely be gone.
Swings and roundabouts! No biggie as all the info is presented as it is. I don't suppose the blue bars can be changed to dark green or something to fit in with the overall green theme?

Will you update the other bits as and when they are done, or in 1 big addon all together? Either way, am enjoying the change from the EA default.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
FishBowlMan said:
Will you update the other bits as and when they are done, or in 1 big addon all together? Either way, am enjoying the change from the EA default.

What other bits would u mean?

As for the blue bar i can definitely change it, how does white sound? I can't see green going to well with the dark green background.

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
aussie1st said:
What other bits would u mean?

As for the blue bar i can definitely change it, how does white sound? I can't see green going to well with the dark green background.

I thought you may have had plans for the other screens - options, conditions etc. If they have been done already, I have failed to download them.

With the partnerships screen, the blue bar "travels" on a light green / mid green background. I think the dark green colour you are using for the background where you have the 1st inings 2nd innings etc text might be nice for the bar itself.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
ok here u go hopefully this is what you wanted. I didn't really have plans on making the other stuff, if i get time i will try.

Attachments

• part.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 25

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
aussie1st said:
ok here u go hopefully this is what you wanted. I didn't really have plans on making the other stuff, if i get time i will try.
Thankee kindly Sir. Will try it shortly. Will now leave you in peace!

dazza1974

Club Cricketer
VB series start menu

Attachments

• Cricket2004 2005-01-28 19-24-28-53.bmp
    88.9 KB · Views: 108
  • start.zip
    120.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
looks great dazza if you could make it smaller and make that green bit transparent that would be exactly like the real life. Great Work.
barmy which downloads do you mean ben quite a lot from different people.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Im loving this nine patch. However there is one problem, the fall of wicket stat on the batting scorecard has gone, can we have it back please? :upray

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
One very minor bug for you to correct. The third umpire out signal (3umpR.tga) is set as 650x207 and it should be 350x207.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The gas look back a few pages and you will find a fix for this. I will release a add on patch for nine onto the planet cricket website.

I'll fix that up thanks barmy

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
When the next batsman walks in after the wicket is fallen where there is an empty spot to put batsmen face can you add the face of the player walking in instead of leaving it blank it will look very real if you can. cheers

Users who are viewing this thread