nine 3.0

Mr. P

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
joesaadati im not the creator but its been explained many times before...that isn't possible...

by the way joesaadati do you know how to edit the grass used in cricket 2004? I couldn't find the pic in GI

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
I am not sure about that one but to view the grass you can use the graphic importer and view the outfield where the grass is displayed.cheers.

CosmoKram3r

School Cricketer
why is it that my nine 3.0 is all white? i installed cricket 2004, did the sam's exe and used the graphics importer to install the nine 3.0. it said it was successful but in the game its all white!

please help.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
We literally get asked this question everyday!
Make sure you extract the tga files to your bats folder (as the readme tells you to). I've also added this to the new users FAQ in the hope that we'll only get asked this every other day.

CosmoKram3r

School Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
We literally get asked this question everyday!
Make sure you extract the tga files to your bats folder (as the readme tells you to). I've also added this to the new users FAQ in the hope that we'll only get asked this every other day.

lol im yet another noob just starting messing around with changing 2004.

thankz 4 the help

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Barmy Army, we also get asked "How do I download the Sky Sports v1.1 TV Graphics?" at least every week. I've made a step-by-step guide on how to do it, so you should direct them to that.

indiancricketer

International Coach
im loving your nine patch man can u make an indian collage and put all these things in 1 big file so we can just download it the SPIDER LOOK AMAZING... THE STart also looks good i want to add this in my gob as my t.v graphics but have one question please make all these add ons spiders start everything in a big zip file so its easier?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think your Nine TV Graphics Patch v3.0 is the second best TV Overlay Patch ever made for Cricket 2004. I used to have it, but I now have default settings. Living in England I don't see many live Nine games, so I didn't really need it. :)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The spider and start i will have to get premisison for as i didn't make them. The indian collage i can put it in one big patch. I just gotta to make a few more collages.

kodos

International Coach
sure aussie 1st u can include the spider and start in one big patch. I am willing to help and make this overlay the best

Users who are viewing this thread