Online Cursor movers thread

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
is markus ray really banned due to making this thread and boney_g is undercover mod

tsk tsk tsk ... how naive you are :facepalm

He aint the undercover mod , I am :spy ....

I am entirely sick of players who move cursor from one place to another at split second at the time bowler releases bowl and that makes the game absolutely unplayable, I finally found solution for this problem I will add names of the players who moves cursor which is considered to be tapping. Until now I haven't quit a single match but from now on I will quit against the cursor movers. Just played a T20 match which lost by 30 runs because the other guy was cursor mover, target was 188 and I was able to make 157 in 19.1 overs, if that guy wouldn't been cursor mover I would have definitely won that match

See something peculiar ? :laugh

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

MarkusRay was actually myGamerTv aka Hamza aka Assasin and he was banned for multiple accounts .

As for boney and Kabooka being undercover mods, well that is for them to know and hopefully you to never find out :spy

P

pcfan123

OMG no way?

so

alaukikrocks = MarkusRay = MygaymerTV = Assasin

Kabooka

International Cricketer
That is why you are banned again Hamza. Now you believe i am an undercover mod? :sarcasm

Oye chup kar, im the :spy:spy:spySuper Undercover mod :spy:spy:spy, not you :laugh , you are the Deputy Undercover Mod :spy.

Back in the Undercover Moderators Secret Headquarters im known as 'Booka Booka' cuz, ive got a name so nice, you gotta say it twice ;)

OMG no way?

so

alaukikrocks = MarkusRay = MyGaymerTV = Ass.Assin=UnDefeatable

Yep , whats funny is that earlier our troubled friend Hamza used English names to make extra accounts but now the fear of getting banned has got to him & he has started using Indian names :D:D:D:D:D

Remember Hamza , I have been kicking ass since you've been playing dolls with your little sister . Because I have

• ADMIN POWERS
:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

P

pcfan123

Subcontinent guys who pretend to be English/Aussie fail hard, at least on PC. They always get little things wrong which is a dead give away.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Subcontinent guys who pretend to be English/Aussie fail hard, at least on PC. They always get little things wrong which is a dead give away.

There is no point in posing unless its funny , for example i can pose as a Mexican Bandit .

Here lemme give it a try :

• "Hola Senor, I am bandito 'El Kabooka' "

• "Give me all your pesos , or else I shoot your mule"

• "Aaaah ! pretty Se?orita ........ Grindy-Grindy "

• "I like me hair in maximo padrissimo position "

• "Me no like Puto "

• "Me like Puta"

• "Where is my Chicken Enchilada ????"

• "Goldie ..... you know what you are ..... you are son of a BAAAAAAAAA"

Plus I know some Spanish obscenities which are best not said over here

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors

The easiest, and I mean easiest giveaway is the absence of appropriate plurals. Calling the Victorian team the "Bushranger" instead of the "Bushrangers" is the ultimate dead giveaway.

P

pcfan123

Yea and things like in their profile welcome area it said

"hello I want to make friendship"

WTF? if someone said that to me over here I would probably punch them in the face. No one says that, its just tweaking weird.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Yea and things like in their profile welcome area it said

"hello I want to make friendship"

WTF? if someone said that to me over here I would probably punch them in the face. No one says that, its just fliping weird.

Back in the day , bunny humping village blokes used to try & pick city girls with that line .

'Helloww , I am wanting to make friendship with you'

And yeah they used to get one between their legs for sounding that stupid. Though I personally, have been kicking their asses on just plain principle

So Marcus, you got a name change :)

P

pcfan123

Just a punctuation change, I think it was confusing having the 'm' being lower case

P

pcfan123

suck it up then, cause the M is here to stay :)

If you really want to know why then PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread