Online Impressions thread

peter-evo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Very difficult to find information about the online play. (are the servers even up yet?).

So, if they are, what are you enjoying about online play? How is the lag? Any quitters? etc?

Thought I just read a post where someone said not to use NZ online; presumed he was talking from exerience.:facepalm

Is the online play regional on PSN?
Is there chat? more importantly is there an option to mute your opponent?

Thought I just read a post where someone said not to use NZ online; presumed he was talking from exerience.:facepalm

Ah yes my bad. I thought i read a post from sureshot earlier saying servers are up friday. :facepalm

i just want to know if there is a random team button - to avoid everyone racing for australia

i just want to know if there is a random team button - to avoid everyone racing for australia

It's be interesting to see if this is the case. Certainly in FIFA this happens which is quite annoying. But seeing as the main countries who will play the game online, on console, will be England, Australia and New Zealand (do Indians even have Xbox live or PSN?) I'd assume people will play as their country.

But seeing as the bowling speeds are an issue still. This problem alone could see a lot of people choosing Australia since we have alot of quick bowlers in the game.

Has anyone actually played an online game?

I'd like to know how it ran i.e. was the gameplay smooth without lag?

so is there matchmaking or lobby system ? the previous games, i found no one i hope there will be more people available online

It's be interesting to see if this is the case. Certainly in FIFA this happens which is quite annoying. But seeing as the main countries who will play the game online, on console, will be England, Australia and New Zealand (do Indians even have Xbox live or PSN?) I'd assume people will play as their country.

But seeing as the bowling speeds are an issue still. This problem alone could see a lot of people choosing Australia since we have alot of quick bowlers in the game.

Yes, Xbox's are actually quite popular here.

Besides, most Indians will be playing online on PC's, I presume.

Yes, Xbox's are actually quite popular here.
Doesn't Xbox Live not exist though? India seems to always be mentioned as an exclusion every time it is mentioned.

Just played 2 online games both very laggy with bowling, when he releases ball it sort of stops starts stops so its almost impossible to time it. hopefully it was just my opponent who had bad connection if not then online is ruined.:mad:

Doesn't Xbox Live not exist though? India seems to always be mentioned as an exclusion every time it is mentioned.

Thats what i thought. I've never seen an Indian on FIFA or anything. And thats saying something considering theres over a billion of the little rascals.

Just played 2 online games both very laggy with bowling, when he releases ball it sort of stops starts stops so its almost impossible to time it. hopefully it was just my opponent who had bad connection if not then online is ruined.:mad:

What is your connection? Where do you live?

I have a 20Mbps connection, if that is not enough then I am screwed

uK and i have 20 meg connection, i can play fight night 4 with zero lag but not this cricket game.:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread