Online Impressions thread

Bit hard, you need a sounder judgement. Remember there could be plenty of people trying this on-line in India, etc.

I've got a good connection (like pretty much everyone in the UK), someone want to try it out? It's not so much the speed, more the ping iirc.

Is there a punishment for quitters? Can you see if someone quits a lot before yuo start a match with them?
People are already complaining about quitters.

Well, if it's a ranking system (which it is, isn't it?) you forfeit the match. Well, that'd be what logic dictates.

Well, I think we can trust other Planet Cricket members to be honest players. I may look to set up a tournament once more people are involved. PlanetCricket World Cup?

Well, I think we can trust other Planet Cricket members to be honest players. I may look to set up a tournament once more people are involved. PlanetCricket World Cup?

Wait for at least 2 weeks, some of us are not going to get our copies until then :(

My thoughts exactly. We could start up a thread for people looking for other online players. Perhaps have 3 different threads for T20, ODI's and Test series, depending on what people are up for playing.

Does anyone have any online experience yet? Any epic encounters? Any rage quitters?

I had two games and both were quitters and both occasions i had to bowl first:doh. First game I won the toss decided to bowl and the guy was 33/4 in 6 overs in a T20 and then next game I lost the toss the other person made 137 in 20 overs. I was 2/1 in 1st over and then i started to smack and then when i brought the 100 for the team up in style with a six, I was 100/1 in 6.4 overs and then the guy decided to quit. I didn't face any lag

nimish_sach added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

My thoughts exactly. We could start up a thread for people looking for other online players. Perhaps have 3 different threads for T20, ODI's and Test series, depending on what people are up for playing.

Does anyone have any online experience yet? Any epic encounters? Any rage quitters?

Make a thread sounds great. Also we ll put a list of ppl who are quitters so that we don't have to face them. Bloody annoying

I had two games and both were quitters and both occasions i had to bowl first:doh. First game I won the toss decided to bowl and the guy was 33/4 in 6 overs in a T20 and then next game I lost the toss the other person made 137 in 20 overs. I was 2/1 in 1st over and then i started to smack and then when i brought the 100 for the team up in style with a six, I was 100/1 in 6.4 overs and then the guy decided to quit. I didn't face any lag

Start noting down the names of the players who quit. Maybe we can make a Quitters Blacklist

you absolutely have no idea about gamers in the other parts of the world

there are 20,000 xbox users in india, not many but growing fast

add me if u like to play a game of cricket or fifa or anything else

gt = javs52

Hell yeah, I'm up for that!

As for anyone here that does quit, well we can name and shame them, so I doubt if people will do it.

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Start noting down the names of the players who quit. Maybe we can make a Quitters Blacklist

Good idea.

Doesn't Xbox Live not exist though? India seems to always be mentioned as an exclusion every time it is mentioned.

Wrong. It does exist and has a pretty decent user-base.

Users who are viewing this thread