Story Pakistan aim to become the Ultimate(C07)***Pakistan inning analysis posted***

Highlander999

ICC President
Wow, Pakistan bowled really well there. This match is definetly there for the taking. Great works mate, this story has really improved recently :)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Afridi is a champion always under KX as a coach :p Zimbabwe went clueless. Keep up the great works. :thumbs

dullah

Club Cricketer
Great effort by Afridi. That's why look at my avatar :p

sd92

International Coach
Wow, nice story you got here mate. Great graphics and great updates. Can't believe I haven't seen this before, but I am sure looking forward to the next update.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Pakistan in deep trouble!

The Pakistani openers, Shahid Afridi made a good start until the 7th ball of the inning before Imran Nazir was struck LBW in front of the stumps.

1stover.png

nazirwicket.png

Yousuf was the next man in. Shahid Afridi made good use of Mpofu's pace and scored 12 runs in the next over.

afridi6-2.png

The danger man was removed soon after the six!

afridiwicket-1.png

Younis Khan came in next but went back to the pavilion without troubling the scorers.

youniswicket.png

Yousuf smashed a six but was gone the next ball too.

yousufsix.png

yousufwicket.png

Pakistan 26/4 after 4 overs.

Last edited:

sd92

International Coach
Ouch! They are in real trouble. Some big hitting, but losing wickets at the same time. I think they need to calm it down a little.

Great update mate, and once again awesome graphics. Well put together. Keep up the good work.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I never expected Pakistan to get themselves into an unnecessary trouble. This is really unnecessary! Lets see .. This should be still possible for Pakistan.

Keep up the great works :clap

domiw

Club Cricketer
I really wasn't expecting such a collapse. they need to steady the ship slightly and build a [partnership
KUTGW

Highlander999

ICC President
Wow some horrendous batting by Pakistan. They really need the middle order to stabalise the innings. Keep up the great work mate, this is a top class story

gamerkid22

National Board President
Shocking to see that Pakistan are struggling against Zimbabwe. Pakistan need someone to play a special knock. Awesome graphics mate :clap KUTGW :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread