Pakistan in India Dec-Jan 2012/13

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
cricinfo said:
The BCCI's announcement came following the Indian home ministry's approval of the tour on Tuesday. The series is sandwiched between two legs of England's tour of India. England play the second and final T20 international in Mumbai on December 22 - the day Pakistan arrive - before heading home for Christmas. The ODI series between England and India starts on January 11, five days after Pakistan wind up their tour.

Code:
Pakistan in India 2012-13 itinerary
December 25 - 1st T20I, Bangalore
December 27 - 2nd T20I, Ahmedabad
December 30 - 1st ODI, Chennai
January 3 - 2nd ODI, Kolkata
January 6 - 3rd ODI, Delhi

Last edited:

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Should be a belter of a series. I also heard that India were coming to Pakistan to play, or is that just a rumour.

LivingBird

School Cricketer
First game on Christmas. Anyways India are looking strong with their batsman in amazing form. Pakistan problems aren't really going well although whatever is in the luck of both teams, it's whats to happen. PCB shouldn't be letting Afridi play at this state as he just can speak that i will be top batsmen. He has no Boom Boom anymore and he shouldn't be playing. Aswell against India Pakistani's need to grow up as they need to prove who is right and who is wrong.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Should be a belter of a series. I also heard that India were coming to Pakistan to play, or is that just a rumour.

This should be nowhere near, especially after the recent execution of Kasab (not trying to flame a political war here; GENUINELY!).

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I really hope Varun Aaron gets fit by the time of this series because I really do not want to see anymore of Balaji.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I really hope Varun Aaron gets fit by the time of this series because I really do not want to see anymore of Balaji.

Balaji is not a bad option at all for limited overs cricket. More so, in T20's.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Balaji is not a bad option at all for limited overs cricket. More so, in T20's.

Not a bad option? He is the worst option for me. If I have a fit Varun Aaron at the time of this series, I would never take Balaji. My bowlers would be Pathan, Aaron, Yadav and Zaheer. I am not sure if they will bring Praveen back or continue with Dinda but if any of them comes back then that guy should replace Zaheer as I think Zaheer should be kept only for test now. I definitely want to see both Yadav and Aaron in the squad if they are fit. I also want to see Dhawan in the team but I am not sure if the selectors will give him a go or not but if Gambhir is still in a horrible form by the time of this series, I would definitely try Dhawan. I really don't know who to take as an all-rounder so have kept that spot open.

Sehwag
Dhawan
Kohli
Pujara
Raina
Dhoni
Manoj
Ashwin
Irfan
Aaron
Zaheer
Rahane
Rohit
Rahul Sharma/Ojha

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
http://www.espncricinfo.com/india-v-pakistan-2012/content/story/596677.html?CMP=outlook_news

ODI squad: Nasir Jamshed, Mohammad Hafeez, Azhar Ali, Younis Khan, Misbah-ul-Haq, Haris Sohail, Kamran Akmal, Saeed Ajmal, Wahab Riaz, Junaid Khan, Umar Gul, Imran Farhat, Umar Akmal, Anwar Ali, Zulfiqar Babar.

Twenty20 squad: Mohammad Hafeez, Nasir Jamshed, Kamran Akmal, Umar Akmal, Umar Amin, Shoaib Malik, Shahid Afridi, Saeed Ajmal, Mohammad Irfan, Junaid Khan, Sohail Tanvir, Umar Gul, Asad Ali, Zulfiqar Babar, Ahmed Shehzad.

Last edited:

Addy

National Board President
Good to see J.Khan there. He's been our best bowler on flat decks in recent times.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am in a way glad they got rid of Afridi in limited overs, it is for the better.

I still fear our batting will not hold up when chasing big.

Users who are viewing this thread