Pakistan in India Dec-Jan 2012/13

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Pakistan still have kamran Akmal and Imran Farhat :facepalm. That marginalizes Pakistan'c chances.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pakistan still have kamran Akmal and Imran Farhat :facepalm. That marginalizes Pakistan'c chances.

I hate the fact Imran Farhat always gets picked, he is soo bad.

Kamran Akmal looked a changed player in the SLPL and WC2012, so I am hoping he is on his way up.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sehwag is pakistan's biggest worry, he has such a good record track record against Pakistan.

I am not too bothered about Indian "bowlers" after watching the t20 series against England. I don't even know whether we can call them bowlers barring Yuvraj Singh.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Our squads are out.

T20 squad: MS Dhoni (capt), Gautam Gambhir, Ajinkya Rahane, Yuvraj Singh, Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Virat Kohli, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, Ashok Dinda, Ishant Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Parvinder Awana, Piyush Chawla, Ambati Rayudu.

ODI squad: M S Dhoni (capt), Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, Ishant Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Ashok Dinda, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shami Ahmed, Amit Mishra

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I am quite disappointed with the squads.

A Manoj Tiwary is out and is replaced by Jadeja who surely will get a game. What logic is this ? With the retirement of Tendulkar, I'd really like to see Rahane open the batting with Sehwag moving down the order to his long cherished position of 4.

sohailpak14

Club Cricketer
This Is Gonna Be Awesome!! I Stay In UAE Believe Me, Soo Much Excitement Over Here! Finally, After 5 Years! They Used To Say, In Indo-Pak Matches Players Used To Get More Confidence And Wanted To Perform Badly Against Each Other! I Hope It Carry On! Ajmal, The Magician For Me!! Just A Day Left!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
You know, I dont get a kick out of India Pakistan games these days. Unless the match is played for a high profile event like the World Cup or so. In between 2004 and 2009, the two played each other too often.

I'd have really liked the entire series to have taken place in Sharjah.A great setting where the two nations have had innumerable close contests.

samiullahmalhi

School Cricketer
is shahid afridi playing one-day matches?
I read in newspaper that misbah is calling afridi for one day but on website there is no afridi in one day squad?

Users who are viewing this thread