Pakistan in India

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
if kumble declare on 320 and pakistan won that test so people burn his effigies and senior players taunting him and media also not spare him so my point of view he took a great decision.

You're funny. 300 was not possible on a whole day, and Pakistan had only 2 sessions for chasing down 320 odd. And the pitch was behaving very badly (Laxman got injured, Ganguly almost!).

prarara

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Scion - 45 overs was more than enough to run through the Pakistani team, especially on such a pitch, and we would have succeeded if it wasn't for the weather.

Yeah I agree. I think we could have run through them in that many overs. Playing it safe is not always good, but when it carries political clout and pressure, it is understandable (at least). Kumble did not calculate in for the bad light (and every other day the full amount of overs will be played.)

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Another things is that no one expected the last 5 wickets to fall in such a quick succesion.
Cricket is indeed a funny game,as we cannot predict it-had Kumble known about the bad-light he would have declared earlier.

Sureshot

Executive member
It's been a great thread, loads of topical debate. It's time for it to go to Past Tours though, as India will soon be down under!

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
It was a great and successful tour for India. They will be very happy by their performance and Pakistan had a horrible tour. Pakistani fans must be digusted by the performance of the Pakistan team as I am. So we can only hope that these 2 teams put up a great series the next time they meet.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Well overdose of India-Pakistan cricket has had effect on the contest. They seem to lack spices nowdays.

Users who are viewing this thread