Pakistan Premier League

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
According to an article at Cricinfo the Sialkot team will be named Sialkot Team India because an indian company is sponsoring it which is called Team India

1iram1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
According to an article at Cricinfo the Sialkot team will be named Sialkot Team India because an indian company is sponsoring it which is called Team India

An article on page 2.:facepalm

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think PCB should try something new if they want to to be successful. What about a 4 innings match with 15 overs in each innings?

6ry4nj

International Coach
I think PCB should try something new if they want to to be successful. What about a 4 innings match with 15 overs in each innings?
If it was split innings rather than 4 innings, I wouldn't mind this. I still think T20 is slightly too much of a bastardization of the game (same for Hong Kong Sixes and such rubbish obviously), so anything to increase the number of overs per 10 wickets would be a good thing. And I think split innings is a valid (and promising) variation to introduce.

Addy

National Board President
I'm no anti PPL, lets welcome it if it brings international players/teams, else Faysal bank t20 is the way forward :thumbs

AnasK

Club Captain
There is no international cricket in Pakistan since 2009 and now Bangladesh is coming to Pakistan. But it might not convince the ICC to resume the international cricket permanently. So, I think PPL would make lot of confidence on ICC that many players are coming from different countries to play the PPL. I think this step is very much necessary for the revival of International Cricket in Pakistan. I think the "Super8 T20" should be replace with "PPL".

hacker97

School Cricketer
Pakistan Premier League Groupe Schedule

Pakistan-Premier-League-T20-2012.png

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Does anyone have any idea who Irfan Ismial is - if it's a typo, there are two Irfan Ismails, neither of whom seem to be captaincy material.

Addy

National Board President
He has copied it from wikipedia, so no other reliable source.

Users who are viewing this thread