Twenty20 cricket in Pakistan

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ZoraxDoom said:
are there any matches at all today???

There were 3 Matches to be played today unfortunately my local team karachi dolphins lost by 4 wickets by lahore eagles (afridi scored only 25 off 14) :(
http://www.ncp.com.pk/NCP/Scorecards/tt/0/tt165.html

2nd one was b/w Lahore eagles Vs Faislabad Wolves & wolves won the match by 5 wickets

third match between Karachi Dolphins Vs Faislabad Wolves In progress Final Will be held tommorow hope my local team qualifies :upray

Last edited:

jazz

Panel of Selectors
sohummisra said:
Its a Friday--so probably a rest-day. Besides Ten Sports is cut off for me, for some reasons. Are they having technical difficulties because they had the Hutch 123 logo for some time and now its all black.

Looks like they are going to start the South Africa vs. West Indies match now.

yea that happened.

south africa and west indies is probably starting

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
sohummisra said:
Its a Friday--so probably a rest-day. Besides Ten Sports is cut off for me, for some reasons. Are they having technical difficulties because they had the Hutch 123 logo for some time and now its all black.

Looks like they are going to start the South Africa vs. West Indies match now.

as i stated in my last reply there ar three matches to be held today tommorow is the final day cant see my local team match Afridi is playing in it & Ten sports is facing some technical problems...!!!! :crying

jazz

Panel of Selectors
are ten sports showing the highlights of india and pakistan odi matches now in ur guys set?

jazz

Panel of Selectors
but its schedule on their tv guide that they will be showing west indies v south africa 4th test.

so why are they not showing it?

jazz

Panel of Selectors
the wolves and dolphins are playing.

the dolphins have already picked up 3 wickets and a great crowd. this is like an international match crowd.

excellent for pakistan to inrdouce 20:20

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
jazz said:
the wolves and dolphins are playing.

the dolphins have already picked up 3 wickets and a great crowd. this is like an international match crowd.

excellent for pakistan to inrdouce 20:20

Wow amazing crowd in :D i am amazed to see tht majority of crowd in a domestic match Kudos to Pcb..hope Karachi wins this one :upray

Wolves are 132 for 6 after 17 overs :clap :clap

Afridi not playing in this one :( only recongnized player in karachi dolphins is Moin Khan ( moin khan scored 112 off 59 balls against lahore lions it was a amazing knock :hpraise ) & in the wolves side the recongnized player is mohammad hafeez

Last edited:

guyofcricket

Club Cricketer
The matches r going on
Lahore won against Karachi
Faisalabad beat Lahore
Karachi vs Faisalabad still going on
Faisalabad 169 /7 in 20 overs

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
Karachi Dolphins are going at a gud run rate 10.04 tht isn't tht bad as compare to there socre 169..Hope Karachi wins this one !!! if moin khan stays there till the last overs then this match will be a easy win for them Hope So ...MOin Khan Gone (24)

Fahadullah Khan playing some really gud shots hope he carry on like tht ;) Fahadullah also gone :( whenever i said tht he is doing gud (Moin & Fahad) they r out in a few mins whts going on there (Aint GOD teasing me) lolz :p

Dolphins are 169- 4 after 18 only 1 run reqiured i will not say tht its a easy win from now on for Dolphins :D Hope this not prove too much costly :p

Thank God It doesn't prove to be too costly :D

:happy Dolphins won the match by 6 wickets :happy

Last edited:

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Luckily there is rain in West Indies which allows some Twenty20 to be shown. Is that the end of the days play, though?

jazz

Panel of Selectors
sohummisra said:
Luckily there is rain in West Indies which allows some Twenty20 to be shown. Is that the end of the days play, though?

i dont think there showing the west indies and south africa match because it was not raining in the morning session it just started to rain about 20 mins ago and ten sports would have shown that match instead of the 20:20

Users who are viewing this thread