Twenty20 cricket in Pakistan

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
u r wrong mate...if u seen tht match didn't u heard about tht PCB awarded Lahore Eagles to be in instead of Karachi Zebras i wud also luv to see my local team Karachi Zebras in instead of Lahore Eagles but tht was really a tough & a gud decision made by PCB giving Lahore Eagles in... !!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I am foollowing the series eagerly.

Especially tommorow, when Afridi returns for Peshwar :) :happy :cool: :D :hpraise

T20

Panel of Selectors
hopeully there will be one in Indian domestic cricket soon..but without any animal names for teams :p

scorpion_rulezz said:
as it just happened a few hours ago it shud be seen on net soon....Pcb Has taken a vital step here & awarded the game in favour of Lahore Eagles & the commentaters were saying malik shud be punished by doing tht or waqar said tht the stallions shud be banned in playing the next 20 20 cup which shud be held in next year it is not a fake story as i was watching live cricket & i was also amazed by seeing tht kind of cricket...& the majority of the crowds after seeing tht kind of cricket & not let the local side Lahore eagles not in just walked away towards there home tht was a really shocked moment....

as ramiz raja was the one who was talking to malik in urdu...he answered wht happened why u lost..& then the firing & angry malik said wht did the match refree do to us by letting us out of the tournament ramiz raja said it's a really dissapointed effort by u as u were the leader of the team & it will effect on ur career as u will be pakistans future captain than malik said tht noone plays cricket for their whole life isn't it...& about ur leadership question i doesn't bother about the leadership i do whtever i like & i m satisfied & my GOd is satified with me just go & play for ur team tht's it.ramiz raja was shocked by those words said by malik tht's really poor cricket by him !!!!

Here U go Shailesh I have Got A link pcboard.com.pk go to the match 14 link it is just a scorecard but in match 14 u will see tht point "Match 14: Points nulled after Stallions skipper admits letting Zebras win"

tha's really bad behavior by Malik. not what you want to see in opening season of such fun tournament.

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
Shailesh said:
tha's really bad behavior by Malik. not what you want to see in opening season of such fun tournament.

Its a shameful moment for malik for his poor sportsmanship..... :mad:
but kudos to PCB tht they have taken a gud decision at a right time..but after tht decision one of my local team is out of the tournament :( Still Karachi Dolphins are There.. :D

T20

Panel of Selectors
yes it was important to take action againt such behavior. btw I see there are 2 teams from Lahore and Karachi..why?

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
coz they r big cities & it has served pakistan cricket for a long time...there are many talented players in those cities but dont forget other citites as well as the whole pakistan is not builtin wid karachi & lahore u hav to search out in anycity as u can see paksitan have got talent in all around of the cities but there are noone to groom them in as imran khan stated tht why PCB are doing tht thing why they are making two teams of big cities like Khi & Lhr..IF i (Imran Khan) go to watch the match which team he will be suporting Karachi dolphins or Karachi Zebras ?? it was a great point stated by imran khan...PCB shud take a major step to sort tht thing out..!!!

jazz

Panel of Selectors
does anybody know where i can view the scorecards of the 20:20 matches in pakistan i cannot find them on cricinfo

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Ten Sports here in UAE.
From about 2:30-3 till around 7:30

And its 5:54 and still no match!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Its a Friday--so probably a rest-day. Besides Ten Sports is cut off for me, for some reasons. Are they having technical difficulties because they had the Hutch 123 logo for some time and now its all black.

Looks like they are going to start the South Africa vs. West Indies match now.

Users who are viewing this thread