South Africa in Pakistan - 2007

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
"Shoaib Akhtar made a memorable return to international cricket, after his 13 match-ban, by taking 4 for 43 against South Africa in the final ODI in Lahore"

Shoaib haters, on the bloody face!

:mad
What a comeback by Shoaib Akhtar.Already got 4 wickets.

you should'nt be saying this IMO.

Last edited:

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
6 wickets in 6 overs for 20 runs! :mad: This has been a poor display by the Pakistanis in their batting department.

.Mob

International Coach
Luck? :rolleyes:

I'd blame utter stupidity, Rehman looked like the only guy using his head from Afridi onwards.

Tanvir's dismissal is justified because it was a good ball, but what was Afridi and Akthar doing? They had like 4 overs left to get 15 and yet Akthar decideshe would try and hit it to row Z even though he is a pure number 11!

I don't know Afridi was doing by hitting to the off-side either, he smashed a superb six off the pull shot, why didn't he just pull it again, especially when the ball came in.

But, it was an amazing catch by AB. It's a Jonty clone, I swear.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
chooooooke, what a disaster, only Yousuf,Younis,Rao,Afridi with the ball not the beat had good ODIs. boy did they suck, kamran Akmal drops a Kallis on the easiest of catches and goes on to make 80+, he didnt score any runs at all so its time to drop him.

wicked_dude

Club Cricketer
well they seem to throw away wickets...i saw score in my evening its was around 130/2..i thawt it will be cake walk for pakistan team...

i was shocked wen i checked cricinfo... they were all out for 219

pakistani batsmen r doing the same mistake again n again..they r not finishin the game properly ..i think they miss a player like razzaq...who is good finisher...

well its not bad luck..its just bad batting by pakistan batsmen

khan31

International Coach
LUCK!?? How can you put pathetic lower order batting down to luck? Its not luck when you do well but its down to luck when you do bad? So you're saying -

Good performance = skill
Bad Performance = Unlucky

I don't agree. TBH Afridi had a bad game overall. Misbah failed in every single game (tests and odis) We serisously need a better keeper. He can't keep ot bat. Imran Nazir is too inconsistent. Tanvir was good originally but he's like malinga. Since everyone has seen his action and ability, his novelty has worn off. He is easily put away. THe only good players in that team today were

Shoaib Akhtar
Abdur(Abdul?) Rehman
Rao Iftikhar
Yonus Khan
Mohammad Yousuf (got Man of the Series!)
Shoaib Malik

Players like misbah and akmal need to be replaced! I am so disappointed with Pakistan today. Well we all know who's going to be blamed. Lawson. It isn't his fault that his team can't play consistently.I pity Lawson. Why would you want coach pakistan?

wicked_dude

Club Cricketer
chooooooke, what a disaster, only Yousuf,Younis,Rao,Afridi with the ball not the beat had good ODIs. boy did they suck, kamran Akmal drops a Kallis on the easiest of catches and goes on to make 80+, he didnt score any runs at all so its time to drop him.

kallis rarely gives a chance...wen u miss that..he is gonna make u pay..he is the one of the best batsmen in world cricket...

Misbah..he played so well in t20 worlcup...but cudnt impress in the 50 overs version

Last edited:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Afridi Plays good In India. Well most of the time, to make Indian crowd shut up.. lol.. but they still love him (I hope so).

All I can say is we sould never loose hope. India were winning ODI series 2-0... came out to be 4-2.

Users who are viewing this thread