• No!

Votes: 31 25.2%

• Total voters

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@CerealKiller @Dutch for some reason this thread does not appear in the cricket discussion thread for me and I have to access it via alternative paths. Any idea why?

Not a fan of the two spinner idea but that might be because I'm not a fan of shoehorning in an all-rounder in a test XI in the first place. Just get one of your batsmen to turn the arm over like the good old days with some troll spin or military medium if required. All three of the front-line pacers are number elevens too which means that you should just go for an extra batsman or at the worst a pace bowling all-rounder if needed.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@CerealKiller @Dutch for some reason this thread does not appear in the cricket discussion thread for me and I have to access it via alternative paths. Any idea why?
Pretty strange. The only reason I can think of is that the creator of the thread is on your ignore list.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Who would you go for? Shoaib or Waqar?

Waqar Younis was the greatest bowler ever at his absolute peak! Unfortunately, he was plagued by injuries so could never sustain that peak, for a long time.

Shoaib Akhtar is a little overrated in my opinion.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yousuf leads star-studded line-up of PCB coaches | Press Release | PCB

Interesting appointments. Atiq-uz-Zaman absolutely deserved this as he is definitely the best coach (after Mohammad Wasim) we have in the domestic setup. I'm not sure how much Razzq, Yousuf, Faisal Iqbal, etc can offer, but still overall good appointments.

One thing PCB needs to keep an eye on is the 'big egos', like Faisal Iqbal (who hates Misbah to the core) would be working under him in the selection committee.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My lineup for NZ tests

Abid
Shan
Azhar :c:
Babar
Fawad
Rizwan :wkb:
Haris/Shadab
Fahim/Yamin
Abbas
Shaheen
Naseem

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My lineup for NZ tests

Abid
Shan
Azhar :c:
Babar
Fawad
Rizwan :wkb:
Haris/Shadab
Fahim/Yamin
Abbas
Shaheen
Naseem
I'll add Sami Aslam, Haider Ali (depending on his and our middle order's form) to the 14.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
PCB should've gone with Dean Jones as the head coach instead of Misbah Ul Haq. We need the former's attitude in the team, not the latter's stubbornness.

Users who are viewing this thread