• Yes

Votes: 92 74.8%
  • No!

Votes: 31 25.2%

• Total voters

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
There's me thinking that Pakistan had established a new ODI opening partnership and everything was fine and dandy but obviously not. Lack of ability to hit the ground running and rotate the strike is a cause for concern. Time for Masood to get a look in perhaps?

Bhumi

Club Captain
One person hits DBL century and took 4 wickets to help his team for victory in Pakistan domestic

I am talking about allrounder Mohammad Hafeez, PCB told him to Fly from Pakistan to UAE to join rest of Pakistani team to play test series vs australia.

Good luck Hafeez bhai

Bhumi

Club Captain
Rehman retired today
Salute to great bowler Abdur Rehman who helped Pakistan to white wash england in dubai in 2012 (eng #1 team) by taking 19 tests wickets

99 test wickets in his little career, he is 38 will continue to play FC in Pakistan

Last edited:

El Loco

ENG....
Nice to see a Pakistan A squad turning out albeit in a T20 game. Clinical bowling performance, especially from Umaid Asif.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Imran Nazir is back to domestic cricket. It would be great to see if he performs and makes a place in the upcoming PSL.

He can surely be proved a great entertainment factor the PSL 2019

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I hope I'm wrong, but, it might be safe to assume that until Inzimam is chief selector, we can forget about any other opener having a go. I think people know what I mean.

Yes, a bloke who served his country for 15-20 years will make sure his nephew plays. He's not even his son. He wants to jeopardise his legacy for him along with his job. The same bloke, who left the Afghan cricket team paying him much more and a team that was on the up and learnt so much from him!

Shame on you! Respect your legends.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yes, a bloke who served his country for 15-20 years will make sure his nephew plays. He's not even his son. He wants to jeopardise his legacy for him along with his job. The same bloke, who left the Afghan cricket team paying him much more and a team that was on the up and learnt so much from him!

Shame on you! Respect your legends.
You seem like such a stable individual.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So now that we've tested the strenght (or lack thereof) of our reserve team, time to pick a World Cup squad. Here's mine

Fakhar Zaman
Imam-ul-Haq
Babar Azam
Shoaib Malik
Sarfraz Ahmed :wkb: :c:
Asif Ali
Fahim Ashraf/Imad Wasim
Shadab Khan
Hasan Ali
Shaheen Afridi
Junaid Khan

Abid Ali
Mohammad Rizwan :wkb:
Haris Sohail
Fahim Ashraf/Imad Wasim
Mohammad Aamir/Usman Shinwari

It's concerning that only 15 players are allowed for such a long tournament. Should've been 18, imo.
I excluded Hafeez because he's unlikely to be fit before the 14 April fitness test.
Tough to pick between Shinwari and Aamir.
Thoughts? @Ahmad94 @Rehan_24 @Perfect Square @Na Maloom Afraad @Aoun13 @hammadahmed88 @El Loco

El Loco

ENG....
So now that we've tested the strenght (or lack thereof) of our reserve team, time to pick a World Cup squad. Here's mine

Fakhar Zaman
Imam-ul-Haq
Babar Azam
Shoaib Malik
Sarfraz Ahmed :wkb: :c:
Asif Ali
Fahim Ashraf/Imad Wasim
Shadab Khan
Hasan Ali
Shaheen Afridi
Junaid Khan

Abid Ali
Mohammad Rizwan :wkb:
Haris Sohail
Fahim Ashraf/Imad Wasim
Mohammad Aamir/Usman Shinwari

It's concerning that only 15 players are allowed for such a long tournament. Should've been 18, imo.
I excluded Hafeez because he's unlikely to be fit before the 14 April fitness test.
Tough to pick between Shinwari and Aamir.
Thoughts? @Ahmad94 @Rehan_24 @Perfect Square @Na Maloom Afraad @Aoun13 @hammadahmed88 @El Loco
Deciding whether or not to pick Aamir has to be a massive headache, he has experience bowling in big occasions among a relatively inexperienced contingent of pacers but his form for the last couple of years has been pretty abysmal to be honest.

Didn't follow the recent series against Australia, was a whitewash but looks like a few players were rested ahead of the World Cup and Umar Akmal was recalled (*groan*). Is the performance in this series a massive cause for concern?

Users who are viewing this thread