Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2009

P

pcfan123

Can some one tell me what happened to

Kyle Mills

M Gillespe

J franklin

are these guys out of contention? When was the last time they played in Test matches

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned

Kyle Mills

M Gillespe

J franklin

are these guys out of contention? When was the last time they played in Test matches

I think the 1st and 3rd guy are/were injured and I think the NZ members on this board will tell you that the 2nd guy sucks.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors

Kyle Mills

M Gillespe

J franklin

Mills is injured at the moment and isn't expected back until March/April. Mark Gillespie is just coming back from a year long injury and is currently playing club cricket bowling at medium pace, he should be back in Janurary for the 20/20's. James Franklin picked up a injury in Pakistan last month and just played his first domestic game yesterday scoring 84*.

Kyle Mills isn't much of a test bowler tbh, Mark Gillespie for the most part is rubbish and Franklin last played a test against India in March.

Ari

International Cricketer
Basicly what Howise said, Franklin is probably the only one out of those guys who has a chance of making it back into the test side to be honest. Mills just isn't a test bowler and Gillespie is very inconsistant.

shirazu

Club Cricketer
Although NZ may well have won the series without the rain Pakistan are by far the better side. Pakistan are under-rated because they never play any games at home. If they played every series at home, making flat pitches for every game that they had a lead in the series, like say, India, they might even be rated with the top sides at the moment.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Although NZ may well have won the series without the rain Pakistan are by far the better side. Pakistan are under-rated because they never play any games at home. If they played every series at home, making flat pitches for every game that they had a lead in the series, like say, India, they might even be rated with the top sides at the moment.

I do not agree. Pakistan has a great bowling line up but our fielding and batting are nothing to be excited about. Pakistan have also traditionally struggled at home and our rating will not improve with home series. What we need is the abolition of nepotism that keeps bringing players like Sami back in the team:facepalm.

Users who are viewing this thread