Requests Accepted Paree's GFX:Ranji Trophy Logos in EPS update and other Indian Domestic logos.

Am i good ?

• yes

• no

• can't say

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paree

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Wow! That looks gorgeous. :)

Just a small little request, can You send me the .psd file of this banner? I won't to make minor changes to it. I want to remove these logos and add mine. I want to remove '2015' from it too. I don't feel like bothering or disturbing You. That's why I'm asking for the .psd.

You can't do much with the PSd since i made your banner with powepoint.You can add your logos though.I've remade the banner without the logos and removed 2015 as well.

Attachments

• Banner.psd
    2 MB · Views: 4

Paree

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Ranji Trophy Logo EPS
Preview.png
*Some of the logos are not that good since thier source logos were really Bad.Ive tried my best.

DOWNLOAD

Next to come EPS logos- English county(FC+NT20 Blast),Pakistan Domestic Logos(T20),BPL logos,WI Domestic(FC and ListA),Zimbabwe Domestic,Sri Lanka Domestic (Super 4s T20 and FC) and other cricket teams.

Tagaru

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
this is i wanted thanks paree...:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good works. An request for logo to use in Iridium's Ultimate Team .
Team name: Bangalore Heat

Tagaru

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Request - Border Gavaskar Trophy Tournament logo & Micromax Test & Odi Series Tournament logo Between India vs Aus

Paree

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
An Announcement :An update to Ranji Trophy Logos EPS is coming with all Indian Domestic Teams (Zonal Teams,KPL,Some updates to previous logos)

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Good work but there is some difference in Gujarat logo and I've got a better Kerala logo for your reference.

719db3_709cd64688ad4badb352f47139013b66.png_srz_188_188_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz

Kerala_Cricket_Association_Logo.png

Users who are viewing this thread