Patch #4 release update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
haha..I think a lot is being lost in translation here as I'm across the Atlantic pond from you.

I wouldn't bet on them going into that much detail with appearances though. Hope I'm wrong, and that they prove me wrong, but I wouldn't hold my breath, as nice as it might be.

Nah, she's just a little crazy... but you know what they say about crazy ;)

Anyway, hopefully the patch covers a combination of game play AND aesthetics... Crazy, I know! It's like they could possibly do a bit of both!

D

Deleted member 46200

Nah, she's just a little crazy... but you know what they say about crazy ;)

Anyway, hopefully the patch covers a combination of game play AND aesthetics... Crazy, I know! It's like they could possibly do a bit of both!
Crazy...? Maybe baby, but you know what they say about Perth girls...

Don't think there will be any aesthetics added with the patch just game play fixes.

Thomo253

School Cricketer
Crazy...? Maybe baby, but you know what they say about Perth girls...

Don't think there will be any aesthetics added with the patch just game play fixes.
I think if it's gonna be a complete overhaul of the game because besides like logos and stadiums, the DBC academy has gone backwards compared to DBC 14, it's like some of the features are there but once you get in game they've disappeared

BononFi__er

School Cricketer
I think if it's gonna be a complete overhaul of the game because besides like logos and stadiums, the DBC academy has gone backwards compared to DBC 14, it's like some of the features are there but once you get in game they've disappeared

I confess I never played 14 so I'll be happy with gameplay fixes but would be nice to have more options in the future.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
It's nice that a guy understands the importance of accessories, even ones who may not get 80s film references. ;):thumbs
I'm actually pretty up to date on my references to as far back as the 60's. Just don't get this one unfortunately. But aesthetics are a big part of the experience in making the game look real don't you think? Accessorizing is huge for me personally in a game.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hesitation during quick single, is a common aspect of cricket and i like how it's played at the moment in game. It's just that, the hesitation animation looks more like Allan Donald of 99's worldcup semis. It's just too much and need a little tune up. And ofcourse, all inzamam mode in running between wickets should be patched up! Make them faster BA. Please! :)

D

Deleted member 46200

It's nice that a guy understands the importance of accessories, even ones who may not get 80s film references. ;):thumbs
I'm glad someone got it, guess he isn't getting Netflix and chill. It is an American film though...?

D

Deleted member 46200

I'm actually pretty up to date on my references to as far back as the 60's. Just don't get this one unfortunately. But aesthetics are a big part of the experience in making the game look real don't you think? Accessorizing is huge for me personally in a game.
The film was Fatal attraction and the reference to bunnies was the fact Glen Close's character had boiled the family pet in revenge for the fact Michael Douglas's character had shunned her (after an affair). Not my favourite but the term 'bunny boiler' is more referenced than the film.

I wish there're more accessories for the female character in the next patch. Ali... I've done that, move on Caz.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Thanks for clearing that up. I don't watch all American films that are made just because they're my neighbours. Always thought Michael Douglas was a bit underrated but I'm a huge fan of his father, Kirk.

And also I think the limited hair style options for women and beards for men also needs a lot of work. Just peruse through other games. It's never bad to get some inspiration from others who've done it better than you. Writers do it all the time.[DOUBLEPOST=1491420329][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm glad someone got it, guess he isn't getting Netflix and chill. It is an American film though...?
Also I don't have time for that stuff. A PhD tends to be really time consuming it turns out.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just peruse through other games. It's never bad to get some inspiration from others who've done it better than you
Spot on! Dear BA, for your reference, just check 2K's WWE 2k17 (may be too much) or perhaps Fifa 17! Konami (PES 17)only have male but they did it extremely well too. :thumbs

D

Deleted member 46200

Thanks for clearing that up. I don't watch all American films that are made just because they're my neighbours. Always thought Michael Douglas was a bit underrated but I'm a huge fan of his father, Kirk.

And also I think the limited hair style options for women and beards for men also needs a lot of work. Just peruse through other games. It's never bad to get some inspiration from others who've done it better than you. Writers do it all the time.[DOUBLEPOST=1491420329][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also I don't have time for that stuff. A PhD tends to be really time consuming it turns out.
Maybe not the Netflix but maybe the chill...?

Hairstyles? Tell me about it my hair is far darker than the ones allowed... I have no facial hair (none).

I'm not Spartacus, sadly.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Hairstyles? Tell me about it my hair is far darker than the ones allowed... I have no facial hair (none).

Video games for me are the "chill" time, and time with my family.

Mustaches for men for example are either too short, or really big (hipsterish). Some nice balance would be nice. And considering that most people are brunettes (no factual evidence, I think this to be the case), you think they would include options for different shades of brunette.

D

Deleted member 46200

Video games for me are the "chill" time, and time with my family.

Mustaches for men for example are either too short, or really big (hipsterish). Some nice balance would be nice. And considering that most people are brunettes (no factual evidence, I think this to be the case), you think they would include options for different shades of brunette.
Ah, the chill has another meaning if you have a family then you have chilled.

Just changed my pic, that's the brown I would like I'm a dark brown and the game doesn't do it. As for moustaches, a hairy top lip hits it for six everytime, Hasn't someone created Merv Hughes somewhere?

BononFi__er

School Cricketer

I just decided it was probably easier to match my hair to the game, I may be taking immersion too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread