Patch #4 release update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 46200

That's just my opinion, I've personally never had an issue with running between the wickets
You mean the running between the wicket were one player runs and the other stands there staring into space before starting their run?

Thomo253

School Cricketer
You mean the running between the wicket were one player runs and the other stands there staring into space before starting their run?
I haven't had that issue yet, could just be lucky, and I'm allowed to have an opinion on what should be fixed, considering it is a forum

Thomo253

School Cricketer
Long sleeves for everyone I think. Not just compression gear, but a long sleeve shirt/jersey. Test sweaters would be incredible.

If they're gonna do that, they'll have to had an option in player creator where you can choose preferences for each player, because they do have the long sleeves variations in the game not just during actual matches. But I think it'll just add a little more realism to the game since short sleeves are now a rarity these days

Thomo253

School Cricketer
I am desperately hoping that they will correct the situation with career stats. At the moment with no update in stats after a game all you are playing for is the fun of playing. It's difficult to look at the bigger scenarios without career stats.
Also, I hope they correct the incredible bowling speeds. I have bowled a few deliveries at 170km/h which ofcourse is unrealistic to say the least.
Weather changes and actual rain and sky animation also could enhance the playing experience.
It's like the player academy is a breeding ground for genetically enhanced super cricketers made from the DNA of Chris Lynn, Dale Steyn and Shane Warne

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hope they correct the incredible bowling speeds. I have bowled a few deliveries at 170km/h which ofcourse is unrealistic to say the least.
On this regard, i'd say it's yours to fix. If you download nothing from academy, you'll eventually find out why! We're tired of pleading to the super "creators" to upgrade the skills and likeness correctly or do nothing at all, since dbc 14 but ......! Anyway, i suggest you to download academy teams with only identity and visuals selected. :)

D

Deleted member 46200

I haven't had that issue yet, could just be lucky, and I'm allowed to have an opinion on what should be fixed, considering it is a forum

Easy big boy no ones castrated you yet with anti free speech , take a chill pill and easy on down. Just stating what the problem is that's all, among many. (BTW, I'm the nice one just don't upset the inner sanctum you will be a ball short). Love peas and vegetable rights, bro...[DOUBLEPOST=1491231917][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's like the player academy is a breeding ground for genetically enhanced super cricketers made from the DNA of Chris Lynn, Dale Steyn and Shane Warne
Play the women's game they all look like dragons... I get scared... ![DOUBLEPOST=1491231962][/DOUBLEPOST]
Long sleeves for everyone I think. Not just compression gear, but a long sleeve shirt/jersey. Test sweaters would be incredible.
And alice bands... (Changing the record...).

BononFi__er

School Cricketer
Play the women's game they all look like dragons... I get scared... ![DOUBLEPOST=1491231962][/DOUBLEPOST]
And alice bands... (Changing the record...).

Alice bands would be awesome to have in-game so additions/fixes should be prioritised alphabetically.

D

Deleted member 46200

Alice bands would be awesome to have in-game so additions/fixes should be prioritised alphabetically.
I have 'banded' this about a lot, guess the guys are getting tired. But it is important (ish).

D

Deleted member 46200

Chris Lynn...??? Surely you mean good old Mitchel Johnson.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I understand that for some people appearance might not be priority number one, but I quite like the aesthetics of video games. Makes it more fun for me so I would second all suggestions made about appearances, Alice bands and all, especially for female players.[DOUBLEPOST=1491250901][/DOUBLEPOST]
Play the women's game they all look like dragons... I get scared... !
Haha, true. Never noticed it before as I haven't played the women's side much but it's true...

D

Deleted member 46200

I understand that for some people appearance might not be priority number one, but I quite like the aesthetics of video games. Makes it more fun for me so I would second all suggestions made about appearances, Alice bands and all, especially for female players.[DOUBLEPOST=1491250901][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha, true. Never noticed it before as I haven't played the women's side much but it's true...
I don' think agreeing with me was the right move... Do you have a pet bunny???

D

Deleted member 46200

lol, not sure I follow..
I could tell you but I would bake a cake first... I am genetically formed to disagree with everything I didn't listen too and then hold you responsible.

Just a laugh...[DOUBLEPOST=1491251660][/DOUBLEPOST]Hope they have darker browns in hair color as I hate looking ginger.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I could tell you but I would bake a cake first... I am genetically formed to disagree with everything I didn't listen too and then hold you responsible.

Just a laugh...[DOUBLEPOST=1491251660][/DOUBLEPOST]Hope they have darker browns in hair color as I hate looking ginger.
haha..I think a lot is being lost in translation here as I'm across the Atlantic pond from you.

I wouldn't bet on them going into that much detail with appearances though. Hope I'm wrong, and that they prove me wrong, but I wouldn't hold my breath, as nice as it might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread