Patch #4 release update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm still not sure what 'ffs people, here have a patch' is supposed to mean though? That's the exact opposite of the 'reality' isn't it?

ABHIII

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm still not sure what 'ffs people, here have a patch' is supposed to mean though? That's the exact opposite of the 'reality' isn't it?

I guess you are not reading everything. Cheerio :cheers

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
fearsome tweak me. I try to engage you in actual conversation to better understand what you meant, and then you flee as soon as your point of view gets questioned.

What's the point in posting in the first place if you can't handle being questioned about it?

Haseeb Ahmed Mohammed

Club Cricketer
I agree mate. BA is trying to do an highway robbery along with their lazy ass beta testers. Hope someone got fired cos of the bugs this game has. Don't get me started on random crashes from time to time. Hope the patch brings more joy and happiness to all of us . Come next year I am not shelling out $60 on this game.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Wouldn't highway robbery be releasing the game and NOT releasing any patches?

Wouldn't highway robbery be NOT putting in copious amounts of effort into patch 4?

Wouldn't highway robbery be NOT enlisting the assistance of beta testers and just releasing something without additional input (or not releasing it at all)?

'Lazy ass beta testers' - given some of them are active on the forum, I'm sure they'll appreciate you calling them lazy for giving up their personal time to test multiple beta iterations.

It'd be great if you could explain your reasoning, because it really doesn't stand up in my eyes.

ABHIII

Club Captain
fearsome tweak me. I try to engage you in actual conversation to better understand what you meant, and then you flee as soon as your point of view gets questioned.

What's the point in posting in the first place if you can't handle being questioned about it?

Naah I'm here but working now. Lot of hard work here. But I can handle it. I suggest that you search for ffs in the forums.

Haseeb Ahmed Mohammed

Club Cricketer
Sorry man. I used to be a fan boy just like you since October 2012 where only a few people of this forum knew about a cricket game in the mix.

So i fully well know about the ups and downs of BA. I respect your decision and i feel you should also let me have my freedom of speech.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Sorry man. I used to be a fan boy just like you since October 2012 where only a few people of this forum knew about a cricket game in the mix.

So i fully well know about the ups and downs of BA. I respect your decision and i feel you should also let me have my freedom of speech.

1. Fan boy...such a weak argument to use. Address the content, not the individual.
2. I am respecting your 'freedom of speech' - in fact, I'm asking you to speak more to explain your point of view. Not letting you have your freedom of speech would be deleting your posts.

So can you explain how you think Big Ant are attempting a highway robbery by releasing 4 patches and trying to please frustrated customers?[DOUBLEPOST=1493184035][/DOUBLEPOST]
Naah I'm here but working now. Lot of hard work here. But I can handle it. I suggest that you search for ffs in the forums.

Not asking what 'ffs' means. Asking what your whole post meant in the context of the BigAnt post you quoted.

Haseeb Ahmed Mohammed

Club Cricketer
Brother your argument is self defeating so i am not going to argue with someone who does not think rationally. I hate to bicker with someone who is hell bent on picking up an argument. So I'll leave you at your own accord.

D

Dutch

So we should respect your right to disrespect others....thats not freedom, thats ignorance....and by the way yes I am lazy but I will not tolerate anything being said about my ass....

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Brother your argument is self defeating so i am not going to argue with someone who does not think rationally. I hate to bicker with someone who is hell bent on picking up an argument. So I'll leave you at your own accord.

I'm not trying to have an argument. I'm trying to have a conversation where I can better understand your point of view. Again, try addressing the content and not the individual.

Can you explain how you think Big Ant are attempting a highway robbery by releasing 4 patches and trying to please frustrated customers? Wouldn't it be highway robbery if they released the product, and then left frustrated customers without any fixes/patches?

grkrama

National Board President
I agree mate. BA is trying to do an highway robbery

There are only two types of robbery happening here

1.pirates
2.oxygen stealers of the forum.

lazy ass beta testers.

F U

Hope someone got fired cos of the bugs this game has.

so because you didnt get a game you expected you want someone to loose their livelihood without even knowing the situation or circumstance they were in.

Hope the patch brings more joy and happiness to all of us .

so your already happy and want only more of it, im not sure of more of the kind of happiness and joy your subscribing with your comments.[DOUBLEPOST=1493184524][/DOUBLEPOST]Just 3 pages ago proper feedback and discussion was happening here, with frank criticism of the game, before this hyperbolic rhyme members came in.

ABHIII

Club Captain
1. Fan boy...such a weak argument to use. Address the content, not the individual.
2. I am respecting your 'freedom of speech' - in fact, I'm asking you to speak more to explain your point of view. Not letting you have your freedom of speech would be deleting your posts.

So can you explain how you think Big Ant are attempting a highway robbery by releasing 4 patches and trying to please frustrated customers?[DOUBLEPOST=1493184035][/DOUBLEPOST]

Not asking what 'ffs' means. Asking what your whole post meant in the context of the BigAnt post you quoted.

Mr Ross has in whatever manner mentioned that not all bugs will be ironed out in this upcoming patch. And movies has something to do with it. Damn the cinemas for ruining the best Cricket game. ffs is how Ross likes to address his loyal customers. ffs high 5 ppl

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There should be some guideline of freedom of speech , Disrespecting any one is never been part of freedom of speech .

Actually Cricket game with so many complex rules is not any easy task , as one thing will be relate to other .

If I remember in DBC 14 , in Original third empire run out decision may be in "Out" or "Not Out" , but after Latest patch third empire always gives in "Out" for run out but Rest thing improves in patch

D

Dutch

Mr Ross has in whatever manner mentioned that not all bugs will be ironed out in this upcoming patch. And movies has something to do with it. Damn the cinemas for ruining the best Cricket game. ffs is how Ross likes to address his loyal customers. ffs high 5 ppl
I apologise for my harshness in the past. I now understand your problem. You cant read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread