PC Bugs noticed so far

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, no ball event is ok, dropped AI catches are yet to be seen

I have seen two in many, many hours of play. I didn't have DBC 17 but the drop rate was higher in 14, although maybe a little too high.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
!Ross kindly bring pull shot with front foot .. cause too dificult to play with backfoot .. !

balkeet

International Coach
!Ross kindly bring pull shot with front foot .. cause too dificult to play with backfoot .. !
With marker it's not difficult, once you start playing back foot it will come off nicely.

The game has evolved in sense you can't play everything on front foot, you have to give right inputs for right ball and bowling marker is a big help for that[DOUBLEPOST=1514400324][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cannot say dropped but there are few "brain fade" moments in the game resulting in non attempt to catch

Yeah happened to me too, AI got blind to a straight forward catch

dawei

School Cricketer
Not sure if it's a bug but there doesn't seem to be a coloured ball trail when I'm playing. When I'm batting all I get is where the ball is going to pitch just before the ball is bowled, but there's no colour trail on the ball. Checked the settings and 'ball trail' is definitely enabled. Anyone else with this issue?

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Still cannot access the mens casual game.I have uninstalled and installed twice but to no avail.
I will try once more but how do i uninstall so that when i start the game its as if i had just bought it.No save information,no downloaded teams etc not even login details to the academy.It did work when i first got the game.Started a game and then deleted that save game within the game and haven't been able to access it since.
This is my last shot unless big ant are able to shed some light on how the whole game can work except when i click on casual, select men get to the screen of the 4 joypad options and then just exits out.
No error message nothing.Makes no sense to me.I have verified the integrity of files but to no avail.

balkeet

International Coach
Still cannot access the mens casual game.I have uninstalled and installed twice but to no avail.
I will try once more but how do i uninstall so that when i start the game its as if i had just bought it.No save information,no downloaded teams etc not even login details to the academy.It did work when i first got the game.Started a game and then deleted that save game within the game and haven't been able to access it since.
This is my last shot unless big ant are able to shed some light on how the whole game can work except when i click on casual, select men get to the screen of the 4 joypad options and then just exits out.
No error message nothing.Makes no sense to me.I have verified the integrity of files but to no avail.
Try installing latest graphics driver

kamrul

Associate Captain
Hey! @MattW ! I wasn't being able to continue a saved match with @Abhi_Roxtar. Whenever i tried to send him invite "add to friend list" message box was popping up. I tried both adding and cancelling the box, but he's not getting any invite from me. The same happens in vice-versa situation. Please take a look at it.
20171228213140_1.jpg 20171228213144_1.jpg

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
So I'm not sure if this has been reported but in my casual test match vs Sri Lanka as South Africa I bowled with only 4 seamers rotating the two pairs every 10 overs however the bowling scorecard shows Faf Du Plessis and Maharaj bowled 5 overs each and took 1 wicket a piece too when this was not the case at all....

Also I really hope that graphical glitch gets fixed where when the ball is passing the bat/stumps you see some other ball or some graphic bug happen and it pretty much ruins the feeling of a shot as the ball doesn't even look like it's hit the bat

Scotsman1975

School Cricketer
Reflex catches don’t work. A button never goes green however quickly you get in middle of circle

Follow on function doesn’t work for test matches. Puts me back into bat when it should be AI

JustUrCommonGamer

School Cricketer
I just took a wicket, I pressed A as the umpire put his finger, the next ball the player I had just dismissed was still in and the scoreboard was the same. I made a comment earlier in this thread where I suggested that it had something to with the fact it happened to me on the last ball of the over, but now I think it probably something to do with pressing A just after the wicket.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
I don't know if this is really a bug or not. Every time I play a spinner irrespective of the mode, the spinner always changes the field almost every ball resulting in that annoying loading screen. It isn't even a shot followed change like you would do when a batsman mistimes a ball or like that, even when I play a defensive shot he still changes it every ball.

balkeet

International Coach
I don't know if this is really a bug or not. Every time I play a spinner irrespective of the mode, the spinner always changes the field almost every ball resulting in that annoying loading screen. It isn't even a shot followed change like you would do when a batsman mistimes a ball or like that, even when I play a defensive shot he still changes it every ball.

The AI is paranoid

Users who are viewing this thread