3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yellow is the best

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Always keep silly point, short mid wicket and short mid off. You will surely get a catch almost every over there

P

pcfan123

how exactly do you bowl yorkers? The yellow zone for fast balls is just outside off stump, if I move it towards the feet to make it a yoker it turns green and is an easy ball to hit. Is this the correct strategy for bowling yorkers? Or is there a special yorker button I am not seeing

Helicon

School Cricketer
how exactly do you bowl yorkers? The yellow zone for fast balls is just outside off stump, if I move it towards the feet to make it a yoker it turns green and is an easy ball to hit. Is this the correct strategy for bowling yorkers? Or is there a special yorker button I am not seeing

There is a yellow/light green sweetspot for yorkers but it's very small, a little fuller than you might expect imho.

jmxx009

School Cricketer
I find it extremely difficult to bowl in the demo. I mean i am ok in the first few overs but after a while (towards the end of the innings ) i keep getting smacked around the fence.
Any suggestions?

piyumy

School Cricketer
too large file size

100 mb per over is too large to download to play the demo as its only playable 6 overs match. by the way it just a week away to get the full version.

piyumy added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

I find it extremely difficult to bowl in the demo. I mean i am ok in the first few overs but after a while (towards the end of the innings ) i keep getting smacked around the fence.
Any suggestions?

bowl normal delivery outside off stump at half length and use in-swing delivery.

nosamaj

School Cricketer
Why is it choppy on my C2D e4500 (running at 3.2ghz), hd4870 512mb, and 4GB or RAm, considering i can play Crysis at a nice steady 30fps with no issues....

Last edited:

10dulkar

Club Cricketer
I am able to play demo only for few overs, then my laptop automatically shuts down. Its because over the overheat, As a warning the CPU automatically shutdown. I don want to kill my laptop by playing the demo. :noway I will wait full version in PS3.

In the brief period of time i played the demo, i found game to be very promising.

Ah, yes Stupid AI run outs, whenever ball goes towards boundary line, i can sense there is runout and most of the time they get runout. Few times i noted, batsmen stops half way in the pitch as though he has completed his run. Eventually he gets run out in the end. It looks very wierd and annoying. this is Surely a game killer in single player mode. As it has been mentioned in hundreds of posts by the members, even i hope its fixed in the full game.:sarcasm

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
bowl normal delivery outside off stump at half length and use in-swing delivery.

How do you bowl a normal delivery outside off stump and use the in swing delivery at the same time?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If its anything like BLIC07 (seeing as I haven't played this demo), then I think he means you choose the stock fast delivery, pitch it outside off-stump then use the right in-swing button (R1 on the PS2/PS3) to swing it into the stumps.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
If its anything like BLIC07 (seeing as I haven't played this demo), then I think he means you choose the stock fast delivery, pitch it outside off-stump then use the right in-swing button (R1 on the PS2/PS3) to swing it into the stumps.

I see, afaik there is no inswing, or outswing button. Then again, all my buttons are messed up anyway, for example i cannot select front foot shot, only back foot.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Thanks man, i've stopped playing the demo now, feel to rough with this swine flu.

I hope it works properly in the full game, or i will revisit your post.

You've got swine flu? Damn, sorry to hear that. Get well soon eh, so you can enjoy the game. Oh and my copy of Streetfighter IV is here - I'll be playing it later - busy right now.

Users who are viewing this thread