PC Football Championship - Tournament To Start Soon

Should there be a Cup Tournament (Knockout) As Well as A League

• Total voters

Neil Das

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ji Sung Park(south korea), Baichung Bhutia(india), podolski(germany) and Tomasz Kuszczak(Man chester goal keeper

Neil Das

School Cricketer
I want to see him in the tournament. If you don't choose anyone from Northern Ireland, I'm afraid I'll have to choose him for you. Of course you can pick him up in the draft anyway. A new rule for the draft is that you must have 2 players at least from your home nation.

the people who have australia as their nationality, dont have two australian players......:noway:noway:noway:noway

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
:rtfl :rtfl I was wondering why you were picking Indians. I said a few posts later that you didn't have to. I'll allow you to replace them players if you want.

Neil Das

School Cricketer
hedger... i have made a change in the six letter name...please make the necessary adjustments..:):)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I said you needn't bother what nationality you are. I just said you could swap the Indian players.

hedger_14 added 7 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

And you were an English team so even if that was the rule, you would have had to only choose 2 English players. I won't take The Devils as a 6 letter name for 2 reasons.

1) It's not 6 letters :facepalm
2) It's too much like the United Devils (Shan's team)

Drafting over. I will add the rest of the players in a second.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Round 7 Players For Each Team:

Wigan Pathetic (Harishan) - Jose Angel (U19), Luis Gilherme (U19), Ashley Young, Juan

Liverpool Leg Ends (20/20 Pro) - Ben Amos (U19), Maxi Rodriguez, Juan Sebastian Veron and Mikel Arteta

hedger_14 added 3 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Ok. Now that drafting has finally finished, Can each team select their captain and vice captain for the season.

Neil Das

School Cricketer
Captain- Gary Neville
VIce Captain- Edwin Van Der Sar

Neil Das added 3 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

I said you needn't bother what nationality you are. I just said you could swap the Indian players.

hedger_14 added 7 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

And you were an English team so even if that was the rule, you would have had to only choose 2 English players. I won't take The Devils as a 6 letter name for 2 reasons.

1) It's not 6 letters :facepalm
2) It's too much like the United Devils (Shan's team)

Drafting over. I will add the rest of the players in a second.

i dont want to....

Users who are viewing this thread