Story PC Journey to Test Status [DIV 1: VS Oman]

Who should be the Next Captain?

• Total voters
I am planning to start this Story this week.
Hopefully 11 will be complete, before Friday. need some at least 2 more bowler, 1 keeper and 1 All rounder.
NOTE: I am going to play with the International players which i have cant be pick.

Middlesex Team.
Current Team.
Batsmen: CG123, AussieTeam, 6ry4nj, Little Punter, hedger_14, Baggy, user2010
Wkt: Randy Red.
ALL: Zohaib
Bowler: Roofrom50, Dargon Fire, P23456789, qpeedore, Matt121, Varun, Yudi,
OVERSEA player:A Gilchrist, D Warner
T20 player: I O'Brien

Randy Red Has Named Captain, As Middlesex prepare to Face Worcestershire in their Opening County Championship Div 2 Match.​

NOTE: there is still space for those who want to join, PLEASE pm me.
Also note I had realise I had a little Problem with the title. the game i am playing is Cricket Captain 2010.

Last edited:
That's what I assumed, haha as I didn't think there was County Cricket in IC10. It's better on ICC anyway, I remember I think Callum did something like this with Lancashire but in a later year. But actually, I'm now kicking myself as Owais Shah is rated ████ in ICC10.

----------

Actually, he isn't rated too badly but in 2 seasons, I would have wanted to change to Robson :p

That's what I assumed, haha as I didn't think there was County Cricket in IC10. It's better on ICC anyway, I remember I think Callum did something like this with Lancashire but in a later year. But actually, I'm now kicking myself as Owais Shah is rated ████ in ICC10.

----------

Actually, he isn't rated too badly but in 2 seasons, I would have wanted to change to Robson :p

do you want me to change it?

No, I'm fine.

And a nice easy game to start our season. Let's hope I can start the season with a century.

Loving your work and what happens to those you dont get selected the stating XI?

Users who are viewing this thread