Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Another bug:

Co op match- Batsman started to run and returned immediately but the bat was stuck outside the crease and was given out...

Fielders seem to catch some easy catches after the bounce..

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game has crashed to the desktop a couple of times while playing co-op online since the latest update,neither me or my co-op partner were giving the opportunity to save the game and we had been playing this test match for 3 hours.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After this Patch , When Starting the career default Pro Difficulty is set ,now the difficulty level will increase automatically based on performance and experience as before patch or will remain constant default pro.

Mana

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
When i bat sometimes if the keeper is up to the stumps and i miss or leave a ball the keeper moves to the stumps which forces me out of my ground. I then proceed to doing some sort of soft shoe shuffle producing a stumping. Bug? Using PC Win7.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Just had some oddities in an online match (1 vs 1) - the colours of the ball indicators were all wrong, red for good length deliveries, green for full and on the stumps - I don't think I saw yellow at any point. Was playing against @zaff4444, he mentioned that he just wasn't seeing anything on a lot of the deliveries.

As with other matches, it was rarely lagging - so much better performance wise than my previous matches against him before the patch.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When you say anything, you mean the ring around the ball?

kushari

International Coach
Online Match (1 vs 1), whenever there is a change in over, instead of showing the list of bowler (as it used to have so far), its now showing list of my Opponents batsman to chose to come Next. When Batting, its giving me an Option to chose the bowler for my opponents as well.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Another report for 2 vs AI online, the other player had lag so we saved and exit the match but when we tried to resume it kept crashing and the screen which came before the crash did not load anything but had a Joystick on top left of the screen...

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Online Match (1 vs 1), whenever there is a change in over, instead of showing the list of bowler (as it used to have so far), its now showing list of my Opponents batsman to chose to come Next. When Batting, its giving me an Option to chose the bowler for my opponents as well.
Happened to me also,indian 11 wasnt a happy bunny when his tailenders kept arriving at the crease

grkrama

National Board President

press right again it shows up then, you will have to do it twice for it to show bowler change, though i recommend changing the opponents batting order before that :D

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Stumping Bug After this patch

Game Type : one day series International match against AI (Competition mode)
Difficulty : Legend
Action : Right arm Around the wicket , Short ball tried shot on off side missed and ball hits my batsman's body . Now my batsman starts shivering and mean while wicket keeper stumped my batsman , Got Out
No of times case happened : 2 times in a single match after this Patch .

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Stumping Bug After this patch

Game Type : one day series International match against AI (Competition mode)
Difficulty : Legend
Action : Right arm Around the wicket , Short ball tried shot on off side missed and ball hits my batsman's body . Now my batsman starts shivering and mean while wicket keeper stumped my batsman , Got Out
No of times case happened : 2 times in a single match after this Patch .

This seems like an old bug has come back. This was fixed in patch 2 (or 2.5) as before that batsmen had a tendency to moonwalk on or just outside the crease and used to get stumped quite often against spin and pace alike.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
2 other bugs:

1.)Played [was batting] for an over or so and then the game crashed and the batsman control swapped..

We were playing 2 innings match with 4 overs each...This happened at the first innings after completing the AI's first innings...After this happened the control of the main player starting the match was transferred to me meaning for the 2nd innings I was the one who started bowling the first over...

2.)We had two run outs on the third run but the game took it only as "W" not "2W"...So for those two times those runs were not added to the score...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread