PC version 1.15.x discussion/bug reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the game was playable before
That's not the question. If your specifications don't meet the minimum, you can't expect them to keep the game working on your computer.

Regardless, if you don't post your system specifications, they have absolutely nothing to go on, so couldn't help you even if they wanted to.

game now running smooth after tweaking from nvidia control panel
system spec- i5 2450m 3.1 ghz, 4 gb ram, nvidia gt 555m

game now running smooth after tweaking from nvidia control panel
system spec- i5 2450m 3.1 ghz, 4 gb ram, nvidia gt 555m
Get GTX 750Ti best for the game, then you would be getting awesome FPS...@kushari has got that card and he gets about 100 FPS from that...

if you post settings you are using may be we can help a bit, Ambient occlusion can hit a lot of FPS in mobile gpus.

A minor gripe, sorry to complain about this, but can the 'press Y to simulate to career player' message that comes up every few seconds be disabled (or maybe reduce the number of times it appears)
It gets a little annoying after a bit. Does it bother anyone else?

simulate.jpg

A minor gripe, sorry to complain about this, but can the 'press Y to simulate to career player' message that comes up every few seconds be disabled (or maybe reduce the number of times it appears)

View attachment 147928
Its in the options in the main menu...Simulate button "tick it off"...

View attachment 147928

I think you could be too slow to press Y button , This is what a fantastic feature added . Very smooth and good to handle .

Just had the most buggiest game of Co-op....Weird things happening like:

-On display it shows like the batsman [AI] left the ball but in the next frame its near boundary.

-Bowler [Co-op other player] bowled the ball halfway down the pitch.

-AI display as a defense next frame its a six in third man area.

-Other batsman hits the ball near the gully and picks up and the shown display is overthrow so we run but the next frame the WK [AI] is hitting the stumps with balls in his hand out of no where.

and a lot more....

Has there been gameplay related tuning too? Because I swear the batting is far more realistic and difficulty balanced. The fielding too seems to be refined as there is no more super human speed or teleportation. Saw some never before seen animation as well as unheard commentary lines. Didn't notice these points on the patch notes, so wanted to confirm.

Anyway a couple of issues:
(I was playing normal offline multiplayer at home. Not Co-op. Total 7 matches. Three 15 overs, Three 12 overs and One 20 overs.)
1. Game crashes to desktop while pressing any button during the team selection screen. Happened 4 times for me yesterday. Thrice inside a competition and once inside a tour. The frequency of crashes seems to be above or around 50% while selecting teams so far for me.
2. Batsman shivering out of the crease - me and my friend had to make a deal that we wouldn't hit the stumps if that happened. Happened about 4 times.
3. Batsman walking out of the crease and returning - looked like a glitch. This happened to the striker about thrice and it was annoying cause I didn't press for a run. This too resulted in run outs.
4. One rare occasion when the wrong batsman was adjudged run out. Finished running for 2 just as the ball reached the bowler but suddenly the non-striker started to run again and the bowler broke the stumps. The non-striker was hardly 2 feet away from his crease but the striker was given out.

Update 1.15.2 is live. Fix notes are as follows.
  • Fully assisted fielding now operational.
  • Rare crash when client in lobby fixed.
  • Crash on co-op save and exit before partner ready fixed.
  • Always show player indicator in online co-op.
  • Correct cameras for non-striker in online co-op mode.
  • Ball marker now showing for host machine in online co-op mode.
  • Pause Menu Indicator now says Partner when in co-op.
  • Changed score HUD from KPH to KM/H.
We'll be working towards more fixes in the coming days.

Update 1.15.2 is live. Fix notes are as follows.
  • Fully assisted fielding now operational.
  • Rare crash when client in lobby fixed.
  • Crash on co-op save and exit before partner ready fixed.
  • Always show player indicator in online co-op.
  • Correct cameras for non-striker in online co-op mode.
  • Ball marker now showing for host machine in online co-op mode.
  • Pause Menu Indicator now says Partner when in co-op.
  • Changed score HUD from KPH to KM/H.
We'll be working towards more fixes in the coming days.

Missed Stumping Bug in the list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread