PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

The game should be legit , bought it yesterday through steam (payment via paypal)

Nah, should be fine. I wasn't accusing you as you seem totally legit, it's just one of the errors the Big Ant guys use to nuke the guys who are using cracked copies. Have you checked the minimum specs required for the game, does your PC match up? That's the only thing I can think of, your graphics card or processor isn't up to it. If it's not that, no idea... above my pay grade. Might be worth getting in touch with Mikey or posting the error on the Steam forum if it's not your specs.

One last thing, switch your Anti-Virus to gaming mode, they've been picking up the .exe as a virus/trojan because the cracked copies are, your anti-virus might be booting you out?

Still getting a problem when batsman moves to legside that my xbox controller occasionally doesnt respond,Anyone else had this?.
I posted this a couple of pages back along with my steam id,still no reply.
Installed drivers up to date btw.

A few problems I have noticed after playing through one year of career mode on Amateur level:
1) One fielder walks slowly toward the ball every so often allowing several runs.
2) Fielder chases ball to boundary but, instead of stopping it with his hand, he either slides with the ball over the rope or picks up the ball and steps over the rope, both resulting in a boundary.
3) Straight drives nearly always result in a caught and bowled chance, which the bowler drops.

This is with me batting in career mode.

Tremendous game though guys; really superb effort and excellent commitment to support and continuous development.

(Only really posting so I can see the green tick by my name . . . . . . .)

A few problems I have noticed after playing through one year of career mode on Amateur level:
1) One fielder walks slowly toward the ball every so often allowing several runs.
2) Fielder chases ball to boundary but, instead of stopping it with his hand, he either slides with the ball over the rope or picks up the ball and steps over the rope, both resulting in a boundary.
3) Straight drives nearly always result in a caught and bowled chance, which the bowler drops.

This is with me batting in career mode.

Tremendous game though guys; really superb effort and excellent commitment to support and continuous development.

(Only really posting so I can see the green tick by my name . . . . . . .)

From what I gather, your first point has been deliberately put in to allow the batsman to gain singles and double runs, it's the only way afaik to allow the user/ai batsman to score two runs without throwing everything else out of balance. The other two points I am not sure on.

From what I gather, your first point has been deliberately put in to allow the batsman to gain singles and double runs, it's the only way afaik to allow the user/ai batsman to score two runs without throwing everything else out of balance. The other two points I am not sure on.

Hmmmm. Maybe. But it is possible to run ones, twos and even threes without such an unrealistic behaviour from a fielder. He is strolling, not even walking purposefully. Thanks for your reply though.

Hmmmm. Maybe. But it is possible to run ones, twos and even threes without such an unrealistic behaviour from a fielder. He is strolling, not even walking purposefully. Thanks for your reply though.

i think it's also partly that the physics and animation systems are separate. the physics of the shot probably say "there's a two there", and the animation is fudged fonzed to let it happen.

we call this "scripted randomness".

very happy to report that my issue has been resolved. still not 100% sure what did the trick but between un-installing and re-installing , making the nvidia card the default and rebooting did the trick, Thanks to everyone on this forum for their help and suggestions. See you online after a few more practice/causal sessions :)
@BigAntStudios/Ross- A Special thanks to Ross who also reached out separately to help with the issue , very rarely developers/publishers read the forums promptly and help the community round the clock.Thanks

very happy to report that my issue has been resolved. still not 100% sure what did the trick but between un-installing and re-installing , making the nvidia card the default and rebooting did the trick, Thanks to everyone on this forum for their help and suggestions. See you online after a few more practice/causal sessions @BigAntStudios/Ross- A Special thanks to Ross who also reached out separately to help with the issue , very rarely developers/publishers read the forums promptly and help the community round the clock.Thanks

He's good people, get your game up and running and lets have a match online in a couple of days...

Mode: Career
Match Type: OD - 50 overs
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 42.1
Ground: Adelaide
Teams: SA Redbacks Vs Tas Tigers
Get Best: Yes
Steam ID : 76561198139190008
Description of Issue:

Bowler removed the bails in bowler's end where batsman was safe but the bastman at keepers' end was given OUT. Complete Video is given below, Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mode:Online
Match Type:ALL
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):NA
Ground:NA
Teams:NA
Get Best:YES
Description of Issue: Batsman getting bowled, but games continue like nothing has happened and count it as a dot ball. This happening way to frequently now a days. Its extremely extremely frustrating. I hope @BigAntStudios are looking into these matters and will take corrective measures.

Steam IDL kushari

If it's too hard to track that down - could you instead/in addition enable the walk button a bit more liberally? Even if it prompts you to confirm you want to go.

Users who are viewing this thread