which ipl team do u like

• Total voters

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
With Steyn going for 10 runs that over, its safe to say that RR have qualified for the Champions League and for Qualifier 2 v Mumbai. Perera and Sammy remain to bowl the last two. Its RR's match to lose.

Massive task to beat the MI, but with there current form it is possible.

Hope for Dravid's sake, that RR go on to win the IPL. Last cricketing tournament, and all the controvery about the trio. He deserves it a lot.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Nope, not that way.

Its just that the Indian market is not looking up these days. The most recent example I can cite of ,is that of Sun TV who bought the Hyderabad franchisee for just R 425 Crore as opposed to the whopping amounts being paid in 2010.

The point is if BCCI loses a major sponsor,its going to be hard to get a sponsorship of an equivalent amount.

If the market value for the main sponsor has truly gone down, then fair enough, because the BCCI will be just fine.

I obviously want RR to win today but when i woke up i realised i had a dream that the finals is CSK vs SRH and SRH winning the cup!No offence to SRH,i like them but i want only RR or CSK to win it badly :(

So much for your dream... RR are through. :rolleyes

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Brilliant match :clap
What a turnaround by Hodge. The most under-rated T20 player in IPL, he should have got enough opportunities at the top in the initial matches.

Dravid & co finally have a smile :)

My 1st prediction of SRH making final goes wrong :D

----------

For the 1st time I would love to oppose MI and cheer for RR tomorrow. I wanna see Dravid lifting the trophy. Only RR can beat CSK, not MI :rolleyes

To be practical enough, RCB and MI are the chokers in play-offs. So even though I am Mumbai-born resident and MI fan, I wish Dravid to get the crown, especially after fixing scandal hit him in a bad manner. :cheers

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Brilliant match :clap
What a turnaround by Hodge. The most under-rated T20 player in IPL, he should have got enough opportunities at the top in the initial matches.

Dravid & co finally have a smile :)

My 1st prediction of SRH making final goes wrong :D

----------

For the 1st time I would love to oppose MI and cheer for RR tomorrow. I wanna see Dravid lifting the trophy. Only RR can beat CSK, not MI :rolleyes

To be practical enough, RCB and MI are the chokers in play-offs. So even though I am Mumbai-born resident and MI fan, I wish Dravid to get the crown, especially after fixing scandal hit him in a bad manner. :cheers

:thumbs :clap

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Whoever will win tomorrow, the winning team will involve a Gujarati. The thing remains to be seen if its the Ambani family of is it Siddharth Trivedi.

Tried to do a Gayle. :p

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Why is IPL still happening?When 3 cricketers were arrested BCCI chief came in the video conference mode and told BCCI will take action and stuffs,but now where is N.Srinivasan?Gurunath is under the scanner since 48 hours and no single press conference?Come out Srinivasan,we need you to address it,i doubt if BCCI fixes IPL with the bookies!Time to speak!

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
India Cements say Gurunath is neither the CEO, nor the Owner or the Team Principal of CSK? Well, designation posited by the man himself on his twitter account shows something else. Moreover, he holds the same position in the team as per the CSK wikipedia page as well. For those who don't know, Team Principal is a very important position in the team management and you judge about the authority of the designation by the fact that the Team Principals of RR and KKR are its co-owners. Moreover, if Gurunath and CSK management is not guilty, why are the blocking the information related to the man in question? Lastly, I feel 2 off the 3 CSK cricketers which are said to be guilty had to Suresh Raina (the man took a bookie to Shirdi temple and was photographed at multiple times in different places) and Murali Vijay (also been photographed with the bookie and his daughter). The third cricketer might be Dhoni (he might have done it for his godfather-friend, N.Srinivasan) or Ravindra Jadeja (remember he was banned from the 3rd edition of IPL for talking with other franchises inorder to get a lucrative contract? Shows he can be a pretty soft target for bookies if they give me huge amount for fixing). Who knows even N.Srinivasan might be involved in this. I hope the names of the 3 CSK cricketers are declared before the final. Nobody would want them the cheaters to play for the team, not even the CSK fans.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Its getting funnier everyday.I am loving these more than the actual entertainment program aka IPL.Hope this becomes a big thing and indian cricket is totally flushed and it brings in some integrity.Learn from ECB or CA. #TestMatchFanForever

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Add this to the scheme of things and India Cements have no room to deny the fact that Gurunath is (was?) not the owner CSK.

----------

I was close to Bhajji, Virat: Vindu Dara Singh - The Times of India

So now that both Kohli and Harbhajan are close friends with Vindoo, that means they are also related to this fixing scandal because of their friendship with Vindoo, isn't it Fenil?

They might be but at least they will have benefit of doubt in favor them as of now. On the other hand, Suresh Raina took the bookie (can't remember his name) to Shirdi. Also, Vindoo wasn't a bookie. He himself used to bet in the IPL with the help of some people involved in the league. Being on tour (kind of) with a bookie is a whole lot different.

Users who are viewing this thread