Story Planetcriket Rockers Season 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey das_vikcy, do we have an actual schedule to go by? I mean what's next after Bangladesh? Are we going up against all the teams in the world one by one weakest to the strongest, etc?

currently we know that after Bangladesh we have a 3)DIs with SA and then 2 ODIS with NZ, thats alll we have confirmed till now. all depends on the team managements of the teams we play against

Cant wait for the next match.

i am gonna work on my batting and atleast try to
scrore a 50 in the next match. ;)

das_vicky said:
very soon we will be having a large teem meeting
Good, I have an idea I'd like to throw your way. I think you might like it. It'll give people who don't have anything to do with PC Rockers a chance to enjoy our success. ;)

nightprowler10 said:
Good, I have an idea I'd like to throw your way. I think you might like it. It'll give people who don't have anything to do with PC Rockers a chance to enjoy our success. ;)

Oooh, sounds Intriguing :D

BubbsDJ and Cricketman93 both of u are considers, thank you We will confirm about your place in team later(by pm)and then u can post your profile as described earlier in the thread

Its high time now we should start discussing about our strategies and plans for match against Bangladesh which is goin to be held very very soon.

First we need to see what went wrong with us in the exibition match.......

Yes i believe that is the right way to go about things, I think a meeting should be held like you suggested between the team that played in that game to discuss what they think personally they did good and not so good in. I encourage all players from that match to try and come to the meeting if possible.

After that maybe then we can have a big meeting with the whole squad for the bangladesh series once it is announced and then begin working on strategies and tactics for each game.

Briggsey said:
Yes i believe that is the right way to go about things, I think a meeting should be held like you suggested between the team that played in that game to discuss what they think personally they did good and not so good in. I encourage all players from that match to try and come to the meeting if possible.

After that maybe then we can have a big meeting with the whole squad for the bangladesh series once it is announced and then begin working on strategies and tactics for each game.

yea i totally agreee............hey is there a schedule time for when meetings are usually held

No, there is meeting held in this thread allround the clock.May be just before matches, we can hold discussion in the ROckeRS chat room

All members need to have alook at this

Attachments

• final score.JPG
    final score.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 36
  • final scorecard.JPG
    final scorecard.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread