Play against yourself

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
If you dont have a friend to play BLC/SWC with ive found the best way to play is to play against yourself. All you have to do is position the bowling marker and lock it in position and then pick up the batting controller. You have time to put some extra pace into the delivery if you like and still play a shot. This method is better than playing against the computer because it gets around the computers silly AI, particularily the bowling changes it decides to make. It works best on playstation but ive managed to do it on PC as well. I wish the latest cricket games had the option of turning off the pace/no ball meter so I could do this on all my cricket games.

Last edited by a moderator:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm not convinced with the new thread name; It's a little misleading and possibly an inuendo!:p

I used to play as both myself and the cpu on this game though; It was pretty fun.

Ritwik

co-founder
evertonfan said:
I'm not convinced with the new thread name; It's a little misleading and possibly an inuendo!

I did mean it as an ineundo, hence the smiley. Perhaps duff's humour-related grey cells are asleep for today.

Thread renamed.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
hahahahaha omg but on a serious note it sounds good i might try it im talking out playing against urselfs

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
I have a flesh coloured joystick, I've had it ever since I can remember, I don't know what I'd do without it so I like hiding it in a dark place so no one can steal it.

langerrox

International Coach
Slowcoach said:
I have a flesh coloured joystick, I've had it ever since I can remember, I don't know what I'd do without it so I like hiding it in a dark place so no one can steal it.
hahahahahahahahahaha

Kelp

Club Cricketer
omg! THIS IS A CRAZY THREAD! well this can be done on all cricket game right? considering they are all multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread