Player Editor - new version (check 1st post)

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
New version of BLIC 2007 Player Editor available. Comes in 2 flavours - the full version (for people who have not downloaded the previous version); and the update (for people who have the previous version).

Full Version
Update

New features:

Can now change 5 new "Kit Bag" items which are currently partly unknown.
Link to cricinfo.com search for current player to allow easy updating of player stats.

editor.jpg

Last edited:

fs740

School Cricketer
not working
getting an error saying "a file is missing" or "one of its independencies is not correctly registered"

athkatla

School Cricketer
Unfortunately this doesn't work for me, when I double click on the Editor I get an error message:- Run-time error '53': file not found.

Ricco_M

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
great work :)

Why didn't codies have all these player attributes available in the actual game, say in a squad selection screen were you could compare players stats and that. Instead all we have are those dodgy graphs.......... really shoddy work on codies part. If it's there in the background surely they could off implemented it into the game.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
athkatla said:
Unfortunately this doesn't work for me, when I double click on the Editor I get an error message:- Run-time error '53': file not found.

Sounds like you haven't extracted all the files to the same directory.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
lazy_chesnut said:
Wow what a useful piece of feedback. How exactly am I supposed to help you from that comment alone?
You'll never do it with that comment alone, but with one of these you might ;)

14cammagicwanduq8.jpg

chirundu

School Cricketer
Im a little confused, the editor works great for me - but as an example I am trying to edit Zimbabwe and Heath Streak is already there in your editor, but I cannot find him in the game?

Any ideas?

thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread