Player Faces Thread

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
that seems like the one i did if it says prabh as username then its mine I downloaded one somebody made and then re-edited it more so this was the final result sorry don't remember whose I downloaded to edit it . I also created dhoni which i shared couple days back and chahal I created can be found in Llewe's India team.

Yes i remember now the name did say Prabh... i loved your Kohli and i hope you can make some more great faces.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Well I was feeling frustrated after losing logos so I thought I'd share some faces. They are some of the Indian players I started out doing for llewelyn before I forgot to share. They are shared individually or as part of the Indian domestic sides. And a mix of some others I've done recently. I may have shared some before, I couldn't remember
MVQj4lt.png
bTzfp4F.png
yAcbvel.png
ncEC6FS.png
SyQSh0H.png
0yJaete.png
edA3K7r.png
YbYW03l.png
9r0hGnN.png
gTq26Da.png
jPWf0GV.png
WW9gOpB.png
FMlyD6i.png
nVYsffS.png
cLjsSSv.png
Jt3PkNO.png
DorbmLK.png

D

Deleted member 185125

This is the Indian Team which I currently have. The team was initially downloaded from LlewelynF7. Some players from wasteyouryouth and few other users. However, I have edited the appearances according to my liking. The stats, skills and kits still remains the same as LlewelynF7.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I'm gonna experiment with some of the stats, but I'll make sure I've shared the faces first.
Cheers. Will be interested to see how your stats experimenting goes, and compare it to the ratings I'll be using for the six Tests.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Finished off the Australia XI for the first test of the 1993 series. All shared individually.

Going to have a crack at the England XI for that first test next. Then update as and when I play the other matches. Quite enjoyed looking at the old photos. If only some of the haircuts could quite capture those early 90s styles. And Mark Waugh has ended up looking a bit more like he does now than 25 years ago.

f2IkSZO.png
6Iu4aHu.png
Sfw8eKe.png
lXfME9o.png
yrauPw1.png
DeWT6IB.png
bD2U0he.png

Users who are viewing this thread