Player of the Decade

Does it even matter??? Kallis, Ponting, Dravid, Sachin- all have been fabulous this deacde, just get on with enjoying their great displays of skill and stop bickering like 5 year olds, seriously.

Does it even matter??? Kallis, Ponting, Dravid, Sachin- all have been fabulous this deacde, just get on with enjoying their great displays of skill and stop bickering like 5 year olds, seriously.

Exactly. I don't think you can just pick one to be honest. Far too many matches have been played to narrow it down like that.

Exactly. I don't think you can just pick one to be honest. Far too many matches have been played to narrow it down like that.

I think you can :p But I agree with Robelinda, no point in fighting... not gonna change anything...

I feel lucky to have witnessed all these great players playing in my country and at my home ground, the MCG. Cricket should be discussed passionately not stupidly.

This thread should be called Players of the Decade- because there have been so many great ones.

It's Player of the Decade.

Not Batsman of the Decade, and that's why I'm giving this honour to Kallis for his all-round efforts, during the last decade.

If it was a Batsman of the Decade thing, I would probably give it to Ponting for all his impressive feats that have taken place in that time-span.

It's Player of the Decade.

Not Batsman of the Decade, and that's why I'm giving this honour to Kallis for his all-round efforts, during the last decade.

If it was a Batsman of the Decade thing, I would probably give it to Ponting for all his impressive feats that have taken place in that time-span.

That's good for you. But I would of reckoned winning 2 WC's and being the most successful captain and player of all time would have counted for something...

It certainly does, but not enough for me.

Obviously, both of us are going to be bias towards our National batsman.

Last edited:
Obviously, both of us are going to be bias towards are National batsman.

Precisely what you should understand when judging the opinions of others.

Precisely what you should understand when judging the opinions of others.

I respect the opinion of others, but when they try to shove it down my throat trying to make me believe their opinion, then I'll do the same and be better at it. Not talking to the guy who I've been arguing with here, but others, like dipshit in the 'Gayle v Sehwag' thread.

Meh, simple typo

Warne's the player of the decade for me actually. Can't imagine cricket being fun without him.

No he is not but Mohammad Yousuf is.

Congratulations for providing us with the Biggest Facepalming moment of the decade! :doh
Yousuf, other than the purple patch he struck, can`t be spoken of in the same breath as Sachin,Ponting, Kallis or Dravid. All you have to do is to look at his overseas records and compare them to the others that I mentioned. Hardly a legend, Yousuf.

Users who are viewing this thread