What type of game do you want?

• Total voters

AkshayC

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Was this role-claiming thing all planned ? because its seem so. :rolleyes
FOS : ste_mc_efc
Lynch : Zhurob
(as I already said he is trying to blend in)

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lynch: Puddleduck

I'll go with thedon here, we do need some pressure on him.

ved_

International Coach
Was this role-claiming thing all planned ? because its seem so. :rolleyes
FOS : ste_mc_efc
Lynch : Zhurob
(as I already said he is trying to blend in)

And funny how you ask if it was planned, but don't give an FOS on thedon5 and instead lynch me. :lol

Could you be a bit more specific on how I'm trying to blend in? You on the other hand, aren't even trying to do that. And atleast what I'm doing brings about some discussion.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
It'd be a bit tough to plan that I'd imagine. I posted my lynch on ste shortly after MaD asked me to sub in, it'd be nigh on impossible to plan that so quickly when you consider I am in a different time zone to everyone here.

As for Zhuorb, I'm not worried about him being Mafia. We shouldn't allow him to go under the radar, but then again, this is how he always plays, perhaps a couple of questionable posts here and there. Considering my knowledge of his play, I'd suggest he's more likely a bored townie with little to add right now rather than Mafia.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Unlynch: Ste
Lynch: puddleduck

Needs to post.

What I need to remind everyone is that though I'm fairly sure the_don was actually a cop in his previous life, we still have no idea if he's changed alignments now. Ste seems town, but if PD's lynched, his alignment would tell us a lot. Still don't think someone like ste would take a risk so early in the game if he was mafia.

cerande

Club Captain
I have had some very bad experience of lynching Townies,so just a FOS for now.

PD has to post soon though.He has not given any clarification.

FOS:Puddleduck

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
puddleduck has still posted more than yashdude101, who said he would be active from now on.

Hopefully puddleduck is free soon and comes back. He adds a lot to mafia games; also he can help clear-up the ste, thedon5 situation.

Zhuorb is still just adding filler posts. My lynch stands until he starts adding some decent posts. :/

----------

It's going to be tough getting nine people all to decide on one person to lynch, even if we have a double voter.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Zhuorb is more acting like the headless chicken/confused townie. Still, he did bring a bit of discussion despite the unnecessary suspicion he caused.

Yashdude has not made any substantial post, same goes for Blitzberg, the Thor isn't anywhere round these parts, Simon hasn't posted in ages and the same could go for AA. And where's Swacker?

FOS: Simon

Seen you a lot in the forums but hardly here.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Everything is so confusing,complete mystery.
Lynch:Simon
This is his second game,guess.Still playing the same just like when he was a mafia.Silent killer! Lets see how he defends himself..

AkshayC

County Cricketer
You on the other hand, aren't even trying to do that. And atleast what I'm doing brings about some discussion.

No offense but most of it is futile and Since this is my first mafia, I'm learning the game.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Yash is playing a lot like he did when I was mafia with him and Manly in the last game I played

Users who are viewing this thread