Post your Best scores!

Just got my Highest score.. Unfortunately.. KBC had a torrid time :p

howzat.png

I made 43/2 chasing 70 or 80 something against Hmarka :(

Not quite.. KBC was having a hard time with the slow frame rate, and I appreciate that he played the full match so that I can brag here ;)

I just posted 0/95 in a great encounter. I batted really well, with Sylvia hitting 51* off 17 and Jones blasting 41* off 13.

In response my opponent fought valiantly posting 2/77. He only needed 18 an over midway through as he was heading at 20+, but some great spin bowling from Jurrah slowed the rate. He also only scored 8 runs from the last over due to getting bored and slogging..

Take a screenshot of it. It'll be up on HowZat's facebook page.

If you did they'll replace Abhas' one :p

I already know he can can easily beat that score. IIRC.. he scored 93 or 95 against me.

Abhas added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Lol I dint know they put this up in their Facebook page! :p

I just posted 0/95 in a great encounter. I batted really well, with Sylvia hitting 51* off 17 and Jones blasting 41* off 13.

In response my opponent fought valiantly posting 2/77. He only needed 18 an over midway through as he was heading at 20+, but some great spin bowling from Jurrah slowed the rate. He also only scored 8 runs from the last over due to getting bored and slogging..

IMO, I reckon Jurrah's more of a fast bowler....

Any chance of an official list of all the changes made in the most recent update?

Absolutely owned this guy. I went on to win the match...obviously.

Attachments

• Howzat.jpg
    Howzat.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 33
I just chased 45 in 2 overs against a level 3. Wish you could keep batting to try and get the achievements.

Today i again beat someone with the name barmyarmy LOLZ:) But he also played good again.

Users who are viewing this thread