TheArtofCricket.net

langerrox

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have a suggestion, youtube/google video your videos and advertise to get more go to 'cricketproject.com' etc

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
legend_master said:
great work on the site, Matt. Cheers for all your efforts :cheers
You will be glad to know there is more to come, including a proper gallery with back and forwards buttons, and more.
i have a suggestion, youtube/google video your videos and advertise to get more go to 'cricketproject.com' etc
That's a good idea, Youtube especially is great for exposing things to the masses.

langerrox

International Coach
whitehornmatt said:
You will be glad to know there is more to come, including a proper gallery with back and forwards buttons, and more.

That's a good idea, Youtube especially is great for exposing things to the masses.
glad i could help this great cause

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I just finished uploading the teaser video holmie did onto youtube, rather low quality, but all youtube videos are like that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSKQO637g3A if you want to give people the link
And it is getting pretty good feedback already

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
One of the most requested features for the website was a proper gallery with back and forward buttons, now as a result of almost an hours work the gallery is finally implemented, complete with slideshow view, commenting system and even a rss feed for the latest screenshots.
Unfortunately there are no new screenshots yet, but this will make it easier for in the future when there are some.
You can see it by going to thecricketproject.com and following the links, or by just going to http://www.thecricketproject.com/screens/
Hopefully this will improve your thecricketproject.com experience.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The gallery is certainly easy to use. It used to be a chore to add screenshots to it but it's a lot better now. Well done Matt. :)

Us web managers need our little bit of credit so:

Thread Stickied :)

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Very small thing about the staff section - my full name is Manraj Bahra

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
amir said:
when the cricket project releasd
We have been careful not to set a release date, but at the moment I think it should be about mid 2007.

jrickards said:
I believe he's hard at work on the game. Don't worry about this spell of quiet, there will be a press release before the end of the week.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
If hes not on the forums, he is likely at work, or working at the game. He is very committed to the game, there is no doubting that

Users who are viewing this thread