Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Skateboarder said:
We have been careful not to set a release date, but at the moment I think it should be about mid 2007.
Also keep in mind that there can always be unexpected delays, which could push it back further. Rushing the game to meet a release date isn't good for anyone, it will make the game sub-standard, possibly worse than the other offerings, and afterwards you will be wishing that it had have been delayed.

azulfiqar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
just checked out your teaser at youtube...looks and SOUNDS great esp. the audio...but won't it raise some legal issues if u use the voices of Sky commentators without their permission???

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
azulfiqar said:
just checked out your teaser at youtube...looks and SOUNDS great esp. the audio...but won't it raise some legal issues if u use the voices of Sky commentators without their permission???
We aren't using the Sky commentators in the game, that commentary was there just to give an example of what the game will be like with commentary.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry for the bump, but could you (as a favour to me) please put a poll up on the website asking people how they found out about TAOC; I am interested to know how many people not from planetcricket have found out about it.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
manee said:
Sorry for the bump, but could you (as a favour to me) please put a poll up on the website asking people how they found out about TAOC; I am interested to know how many people not from planetcricket have found out about it.
See PM ;)

Users who are viewing this thread