Post your questions about the game here!

the intel onboard graphics is the thing that's preventing you from having good performance for DBC, you will need to get a graphics card to run the game smoothly, also have you tried reducing the graphics options to minimum in the game.

Last edited:
the intel onboard graphics is the thing that's preventing you from having good performance atleast for DBC, you will need to get a graphics card to run the game smoothly, also have you tried reducing the graphics options to minimum in the game.

What does that mean?

And I've reduced a bit. I don't know what I'm doing to be honest. Is there anyway I could get it to be playable at least?

tbh that chipset(i think it uses gma x4500 or something) cant handle games much at all ,also it will take memory of your ram, which will hit your performance more, you can try running at the minimum settings and see how it is.

reduce resolution and turn off/ reduce all settings to low.

What does that mean?

To perhaps oversimplify it a bit: the processor of your computer also has to process the graphics of the game which is perfectly OK for older games and general day-to-day usage; but as soon as you add complex 3D graphics then it simply isn't up to it. A graphics card has its own processor on it that focuses solely on processing the graphics alone; which helps to take the strain off of the main processor and makes running games much easier. Hopefully that makes a little sense!

Doing a little bit of research; a graphics card that fits the minimum requirements and thus should run the game would cost around ?40-?50 (the two suggested ones are in the PC Specs thread; google those and see what you find). They're ridiculously easy to fit (my Granny could do it) but if you don't want to then I'm sure that you could find someone to do it for you. Even with that one I doubt that you'll be able to run everything at full but I doubt that spending too much more would benefit a great deal with the specs that you have.

How to ask wicket-keeper to stand a bit closer to wicket or up to wicket in my bowling in career mode ? as lots and lots of snicks do not reach my keeper. It happens to often in every ground and pitch. once in a while it carries eg 1/6 per match, 5 of thew would fall short.
The ball physics over pitch doesnt seem realistic, it dips pretty early after pitching. and i dont see any use of slips as due to poor physics ball never carries to 2nd or 3rd or 5th slip even in england with bowling speed of 150+.

----------

likewise never see bat pad catches at short leg, whats the use ? and ai use flood in close in fielders as if they'll get a snick or bat pad. this needs to be fixed

You cant (at the moment), there question answered.

I have a question, why is there no difficulty setting for an online game you play with friends? I bought this game to play with my cousin online and we both suck at the game on pro level, so playing online is pretty much redundant.
Will this be added in later on?

my career freezing after patch

So i just started a new career and was playing for essex and was playing a pro 40 match. when the match was over it went to the screen that said "Loading file" which it normally does, but this time it froze and stayed like that. once i restarted my xbox and went back to career mode the game didnt count that game and i was forced to play it again and once i was finished it froze again. is this happening to anyone else? does anyone know how to fix it??

Thanks

Last edited:
Question on spin bowling. What exactly should i do ? No matter what delivery i bowl...All goes for six

Question on spin bowling. What exactly should i do ? No matter what delivery i bowl...All goes for six

Try the "Spin bowling tutorial" in match practise and maybe you'll find out what exactly you must do...

Try the "Spin bowling tutorial" in match practise and maybe you'll find out what exactly you must do...

Even though i tried when i started playing the game i am gonna give it another try. Thanks for suggestion :)

Hi there really confused all the teams official kits are on there apart from England's,also on career mode playing for England there playing in whites for an odi please help????

I have a question, why is there no difficulty setting for an online game you play with friends? I bought this game to play with my cousin online and we both suck at the game on pro level, so playing online is pretty much redundant.
Will this be added in later on?

The problem is that as games are so long the pol of players online is very small. Every time we add a setting to online it splits the pool of players.

I will investigate this for private matches though.

Then I would request Big Ant Studios to correct following.

1. Bowl bouncing off the pitch and carrying to keepers mechanics needs to be corrected for fast and medium fast bowlers.
2. On different pitches bowl should swing more so that snicks carry to first, second and third slips like happens @ Lords, 150kmph should look like 150kmph and should rip through and bounce.
3. There should be specific leg-break spinners or off-break bowlers and not wrist or finger spinners and bowl should spin for both. For leg-break, main spin should leg-break from over or around the wicket.
4. For spinners too, slips should come in action when batsmen snicks instead of keeper becoming superman and taking flying catches at 2nd slip.

I'll add more later. Thank you for this awesome game, have no regrets buying it and loving Cricket game again after seven years.

Users who are viewing this thread