Post your questions about the game here!

Vishwanathsv

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How to take wickets in offspin bowling and how to increase helmet stat for Bowling Allrounder!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Bowl wicket to wicket and have mid on an off, Vary the deliveries and lengths like selecting full length at start and pressing good length at the end before releasing the ball [sometimes confuses the batsman, not always]..Best way is setting him up and bowling a variation after say 3 deliveries...Field positions are very important as there would be no use if a ball is in the sir and there's no fielder...As far as increasing helmet stat take wickets will earn you 3+ skill points and for a good over 1+ point is given...Slowly you will increase the skill set as well...Concentrate more on taking wickets and scoring runs when you get the opportunity and the skills will automatically increase...All the best and Enjoy!!!

ninjapintu

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A few days ago I changed my ISP and now I can't run the game anymore. I can log into steam alright but the game won't recognize me as online. I wonder why that is? Interestingly, if I do run the game using some other net, and then switch to my current one, I can still access online features of the game.

Zhish

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Have just played my first full ODI (world cup) having spend my time previously in career mode. I didn't notice powerplay options. When I was bowling, the field restrictions suddenly came into play in the 16th over without any mention of a power play being taken and I was couldn't find the option when I was batting. Is it in the game?

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
It goes to show the longevity of this game, a year later we still learn of new things,,,or better, a new way of doing things

Salman Asif

School Cricketer
Whens the patch for having to human players on one team coming out

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
do AI leggies mostly bowl googlies.. rather than conventional legbreak?

Most of my dismissals against leg or left arm conventional spinners lead me to believe so. I get hit on or around the off stump and almost always the ball is shown to be spinning and headed towards the stumps, which is not what you would expect these bowlers' stock deliveries to do. One lesson I've learnt is that majority, if not all, of AI spinner deliveries spin/head towards stumps no matter what kind of spinner AI bowler is.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is that anything to do with how they're skilled maybe? If they have one specific strength do they bowl that most?

Users who are viewing this thread