Post your questions about the game here!

Seriously?... People find the Batting so difficult for this game? I understand if it is your 1st week, but certainly the Batting in this game is very easy when you invest some time and effort to learn it. Few guys who still find batting difficult in Offline Mode, I just fear how they will react if they play Online with some experienced players...My only issue with the game is there is no apparent reward for bowling with a plan or else this is the closest you can make a Cricket stimulation without playing it real on field.
Bhai you can say that, everyone is not skilled as you:D

You are Correct batting is easy , its bowling i find difficult, only way i can get wickets is by bowling wicket to wicket yorkers. It is the sole reason because of which i am not playing online , no matter how big i score i lose within 7 overs (T10).

Hi guys, just a quick question about career mode,

Is there any possible way to set a particular uniform for a match in career mode (ie Australia vs Pakistan using the same colours in an odi, even though Aus are clearly playing away they do not use the ODI Away uniform)
Is it just a matter of renaming the 'odi' uniform?

Also, is there any option to choose the ground that the match is played at (without having to edit the team's home ground in the don bradman academy)

Also, is there a way to alter the commentary (I "bring up my first ODI ton, and I score it on debut" every time I make one, even in a domestic game)

In regard to changing where the international matches are played you need to go into the academy, select Tours and edit grounds on the calendar. Then start a new career for it to take effect. Hopefully in future the academy will be available in career so little things you come across can be edited as you encounter them and squads etc can also be updated to overcome the lack of regens.

Is there any possible way to set a particular uniform for a match in career mode (ie Australia vs Pakistan using the same colours in an odi, even though Aus are clearly playing away they do not use the ODI Away uniform)

Also, is there any option to choose the ground that the match is played at (without having to edit the team's home ground in the don bradman academy)
Any changes has to be made before the start...
As far as the stadium goes change the home ground under the team manager in Don Bradman Academy...

Also, is there a way to alter the commentary (I "bring up my first ODI ton, and I score it on debut" every time I make one, even in a domestic game)
Just reduce the sound of commentary as it cannot be changed...If you like do the commentary yourself for fun..

There's no concept in the game of home/away kits at all, all you can do is assign by format. Certainly something they should look at for the next edition, I know their Rugby League games have had that option in them along with being able to select multiple home stadiums, which would help the second one.

In regard to changing where the international matches are played you need to go into the academy, select Tours and edit grounds on the calendar. Then start a new career for it to take effect.
Editing tours won't impact career mode even if you do start a new one. It's just something you can't do.

Replace with best will take the best option from the Don Bradman Academy and replace that player with that version.

Download update will update the player you have already downloaded with any updates that may have been made to that players server version.

It's likely, if you've got the download update option that you have already used the replace with best function on all players.

You can always go onto the Don Bradman Academy and Online Community and search for your favourite options and download them separately as well.

Thanks for the reply mate.

Please confirm.You meant to say that first do the Replace With Best after that do a download update ?

I'm guessing the 2 player co-op patch will be getting released alongside the PS4 version of the game. Thoughts?

Bhai you can say that, everyone is not skilled as you:D

You are Correct batting is easy , its bowling i find difficult, only way i can get wickets is by bowling wicket to wicket yorkers. It is the sole reason because of which i am not playing online , no matter how big i score i lose within 7 overs (T10).

We both cant hit Centuries like You do in Career mode :D

is there any limit to the number of teams we can have? currently i have 199 teams in my academy and i can not create or download any further teams unless i delete any of those :facepalm

Seriously?... People find the Batting so difficult for this game? I understand if it is your 1st week, but certainly the Batting in this game is very easy when you invest some time and effort to learn it. Few guys who still find batting difficult in Offline Mode, I just fear how they will react if they play Online with some experienced players...My only issue with the game is there is no apparent reward for bowling with a plan or else this is the closest you can make a Cricket stimulation without playing it real on field.

Not everyone has lots of time to invest, and would like to be able to play a game of cricket on their computer without being an expert. I also don't think batting is very easy. Not at all. I find it extremely difficult. I am more of a bowler though, and as the bowling is largely pointless, I don't enjoy this game. Its the best cricket game we've ever had, but I don't like playing it.

is there any limit to the number of teams we can have? currently i have 199 teams in my academy and i can not create or download any further teams unless i delete any of those :facepalm
Like your pic. A fan of the spaghetti westerns, best directed films ever made.

Hi. If i play a practise matches in the casual mode, will it affect the XP in the leaderboard ?

Users who are viewing this thread