Post your questions about the game here!

You have to make sure the sticks and the trigger buttons are analog and not digital.

There is talk of a game / controller pre-order bundle, I'll give updates as we progress.

Well talking generally about college going students like me , we don't have this much money to buy 2 cricket titles plus other titles like FIFA etc then buy a controller too .

As ashes cricket is releasing before big ants cricket , I'm definitely buying it , I'll have to think before buying Big ants game keeping the price factor in mind .

I hope it's cheap too :-P

Edit - Will the PS2 controller work ?

Its 2013 and you play FIFA 2013 on KEYBOARD?? Seriously?? :O

Hey ross it just suddenly occurred to me that will DRS be in career mode?:rolleyes......like when im bowling so will it be my call or captain's call to take the DRS and same goes for the batting?.....

Hey ross it just suddenly occurred to me that will DRS be in career mode?:rolleyes......like when im bowling so will it be my call or captain's call to take the DRS and same goes for the batting?.....

Well in Batting its normally the batsmen out there that make that call. However while bowling, its the captain that makes the final call!

Hey ross ,is there any feature we didn't asked you ,though you could have told us if we did ask you!:-D

Well in Batting its normally the batsmen out there that make that call. However while bowling, its the captain that makes the final call!

yeah i know that:p...but i wanted to know will it be the same case in career mode?

If you play it with a controller doesn't mean everyone does.
Most of the people still play it on keyboard.

I am not talking about why you play it on keyboard.
I am talking about "HOW YOU PLAY IT ON KEYBOARD??"
How can you pull of skills that needs the Analog Sticks?? By pressing arrows in quick succession??? :rolleyes:facepalm

If you are a real PC gamer, people assumes that at least you play SPORTS and RACING titles on gamepad. If not FPS.

I am not talking about why you play it on keyboard.
I am talking about "HOW YOU PLAY IT ON KEYBOARD??"
How can you pull of skills that needs the Analog Sticks?? By pressing arrows in quick succession??? :rolleyes:facepalm

If you are a real PC gamer, people assumes that at least you play SPORTS and RACING titles on gamepad. If not FPS.

I dont see the point of skill moves...i barely use it against anyone and end up winning anyway. I have seen people trying to use it against me but doesnt tend to work for them. But yes playing the game in a controller is much easier and makes u much more skilled at it. But when it comes to FPS NOTHING beats a keyboard and mouse combo. I even use a keyboard and mouse combo on ps3 to play any fps games out there.

Hey ross ,is there any feature we didn't asked you ,though you could have told us if we did ask you!:-D

Are there any gameplay features announced or otherwise known in Ashes that are not present in your Cricket game?

No.

Are there any gameplay features announced or otherwise known in Ashes that are not present in your Cricket game?

No.

i have two. You never told us how many commentators you have. But actually we dont know if its all reactive commentary or like ashes.
And also the AI, whether it plays the match situation like Ashes.

P.s. Evn if you didnt get it in this game its fine, we have a million other features to be excited about.

The question was answered appropriately and correctly.

The question of what I have told you so far is a different issue.

I even use a keyboard and mouse combo on ps3 to play any fps games out there

OT but how? AFAIK only a handful of very old FPS games support mouse (UE 2004 etc) on PS3.

Users who are viewing this thread