Post your questions about the game here!

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In a sense yes, as you can be fired and no longer be managing the team (if you do poorly enough of course or run out of money).

Oh and assuming the career mode is gonna run deep, for years, would the player's attributes grow over the period too? As a player matures as he playes more...and some retire too. I guess the retirement is cross connected with the brand value, spectators etc? Like if its Sachin's last match, obviously more TV rating, spectators etc. and after he retires, there is gonna be less people coming into watch India play.
Is something sort of that going to feature in game?

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We've continued to provide support for every game we've made, including patches, DLC, etc...

AFL has a Game of the Year Edition that added teams and stadia.

Cricket is personal for me, as mentioned before, I have family playing Cricket including a son on law on tour tight now in Mumbai with a representative indigenous squad. It's a long term investment.

Hi Ross. Haven't posted on this side of the forum yet since I never knew or played any games by BigAnt

I wish your team good luck for a challenging product. Cricket games have never been dealt with sincerely

I felt robbed when I bought a copy for IC2010 at $100 since I live in North America as the online play was broken and codies or Trickstar never provided any support or single patch for the broken online system. And their representatives just vanished from here after game was released.

I have read most of your post and most of the questions have been answered. I am sure its too early but will there be a demo of some sort before release to give us a taste of what we can expect

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh and assuming the career mode is gonna run deep, for years, would the player's attributes grow over the period too? As a player matures as he playes more...and some retire too. I guess the retirement is cross connected with the brand value, spectators etc? Like if its Sachin's last match, obviously more TV rating, spectators etc. and after he retires, there is gonna be less people coming into watch India play.
Is something sort of that going to feature in game?

Stat's change over time. Performance of the team is reasonably dominant for earning revenue, followed by star players, often you get both or neither at the same time, this is where retirement timing and player management come into the game. I don't want to give much more away on the Career mode side of things but it will be revealed in videos and screenshots prior to the game's release.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Ross. Haven't posted on this side of the forum yet since I never knew or played any games by BigAnt

I wish your team good luck for a challenging product. Cricket games have never been dealt with sincerely

I felt robbed when I bought a copy for IC2010 at $100 since I live in North America as the online play was broken and codies or Trickstar never provided any support or single patch for the broken online system. And their representatives just vanished from here after game was released.

I have read most of your post and most of the questions have been answered. I am sure its too early but will there be a demo of some sort before release to give us a taste of what we can expect

I can't promise a Demo but can promise that there will be plenty of screenshots, video and play sessions before the game is released. I expect that we will have an unbiased set of people at the public play sessions as we have had for our previous games and that they would provide reviews for you before you make any committment to the title.

As you are in North America I should point out that PS3/PC will work there fine but the Xbox360 version may be region locked - I will let people know closer to release whether MS have relented on this.

AsadAbrar

International Coach
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I can't promise a Demo but can promise that there will be plenty of screenshots, video and play sessions before the game is released. I expect that we will have an unbiased set of people at the public play sessions as we have had for our previous games and that they would provide reviews for you before you make any committment to the title.

As you are in North America I should point out that PS3/PC will work there fine but the Xbox360 version may be region locked - I will let people know closer to release whether MS have relented on this.

How about selecting people for the testing? That would be uber awesome. :thumbs

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

A bit of confusion, its going to release in India right?

jomo

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Netherlands
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
will this game available on xbox 360???

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
will this game available on xbox 360???

From the BigAnt replies it probably will be available on PC/PS3/X360.

For Xbox 360 it will most likely be region locked to Pal system only

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Also guys please relook the index before asking questions, may be your questions are already answered.

Please update the demo question that Ross replied to in post #36. People could ask that question again and again

Users who are viewing this thread