Post your questions about the game here!

I haven't brought the game yet but played couple of matches with my friend as he's having the game to checkout the gameplay before purchasing .
My first impressions of the game is good but I have some suggestions don't know whether it has already been mentioned, it's been long time since I checked out this forum.

1)camera angles when shots played are not that good I hope bigant will improve this in next edition .
2)commentary is not good.
3)while bowling there is no control of where we need to bowl if not like exact spot Atleast bowling offside or legside which I couldn't able to do . Don't know whether I couldn't able to do or is it for everyone .I couldn't able to bowl the ball that I wanted to in both fast and spin bowling.

Over all game is average but bigant is going in the right direction. Hopefully for future iteration of game they will improve further and make the best cricket game.

Last edited:
3)while bowling there is no control of where we need to bowl if not like exact spot Atleast bowling offside or legside which I couldn't able to do . Don't know whether I couldn't able to do or is it for everyone .I couldn't able to bowl the ball that I wanted to in both fast and spin bowling.
Over all game is average but bigant is going in the right direction. Hopefully for future iteration of game they will improve further and make the best cricket game.

The direction of the delivery is controlled on the RS. This has been covered many times.

but played couple of matches with my friend as he's having the game to checkout the gameplay before purchasing

Suspicious face is suspicious :spy

As i said i don't have the game yet to read the manual and my friend didn't allowed me to check it out as he's eager to play the game more than checking out manual and other stuff.I just given my views of what i have seen.

my friend

...is a pretty stink dude to not let you read the manual before playing the game you've formed some fairly (wrong) snap judgements on.

Suspicious face is suspicious :spy

what's your suspicion??

----------

...is a pretty stink dude to not let you read the manual before playing the game you've formed some fairly (wrong) snap judgements on.

He's always like that what can i do.He calls me to play game with him and never allows me touch anything except to give company to him.As i was eager to check out game i just played as he was explaining me about how to bowl and bat.

^ I knew that was coming :lol

I don't understand what's the problem in giving views when i admitted i don't have the game yet??

As i said i don't have the game yet to read the manual and my friend didn't allowed me to check it out as he's eager to play the game more than checking out manual and other stuff.I just given my views of what i have seen.

So, you dont have the game....played it at a friend's place without reading the manuals...and your first impressions are full of rubbish??? Hmm....it all adds up now!!

----------

He's always like that what can i do.He calls me to play game with him and never allows me touch anything except to give company to him.

Hmm...that didnt sound too right :p

----------

^ I knew that was coming :lol

Neither did this sound right :p

Users who are viewing this thread