Post your questions about the game here!

steve24898141

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
list already made

I have already made a list of classic players that i will be creating it numbers around 80 players from the classic teams of the 80s cannot wait to get started the classic west indies team will be my first creation so come on ross mate just a hint to when we can get started would be great cheers :)

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This forum has gotten quiet all of a sudden. Bit more than a couple of months till release I am guessing. Expecting some official announcments/press releases soon. Probably even before the beta since getting microsoft approval seems quite tricky at the moment.

superfreddie

Club Captain
Hi Ross

Just waiting patiently for Cricket Academy and wondered if you could answer a couple of questions. Do you know the squad size for each team in the game? Also can a created player be assigned to more than one team, for example if I created Kevin Pietersen could he be assigned to my created: England, Surrey and Delhi Daredevil teams.

Thanks Ross

TopPlayer

County Cricketer
This forum has gotten quiet all of a sudden. Bit more than a couple of months till release I am guessing. Expecting some official announcments/press releases soon. Probably even before the beta since getting microsoft approval seems quite tricky at the moment.

They've haven't said the release date and your on about couple of months.

Only Ashes cricket 2013 have said the release don't no about big ant studio.

But hoping we could see the cricket academy in this month maybe next.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
They've haven't said the release date and your on about couple of months.

Only Ashes cricket 2013 have said the release don't no about big ant studio.

But hoping we could see the cricket academy in this month maybe next.

:facepalm I specifically said "I am guessing". And to be honest, it is not a guess based on nothing. I picked it up from some of the things Ross has mentioned in the forum including the full game being already finished a while ago.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just dotting i's and crossing t's, and getting our marketing guys up to speed with the Cricket Academy and the game itself...

----------

I wonder if the 'Cricket Academy' is a mythical creature... :lol

We did release an early video on YouTube and some player cards... amazing how long things take to get to market even after the code is long finished!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Just dotting i's and crossing t's, and getting our marketing guys up to speed with the Cricket Academy and the game itself...

----------

We did release an early video on YouTube and some player cards... amazing how long things take to get to market even after the code is long finished!

Do you still think the game can be released before
Ashes 2013 or you can't say.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Probably a lesson for you guys to plan the full game release accordingly :)

umosay

Club Captain
I thought he said the game was pretty much finished? Beta version of the game go :)

Users who are viewing this thread