Post your questions about the game here!

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^^^
They missed out on Viru (Virender Sehwag). If you got Gauti on board, Viru, Yuvi, Bhajji (or Turbanator) and many others should have made it too. May be sometime later, Ross?

I guess the commentary patch work is over, so not possible. But true, was surprised to find Gauti and not Viru as well as Sherminator and not Turbanator.

janoar

School Cricketer
Problem regarding creatiob of bangladeshi Player

Dear Ross,
I statrted to create Bangladesh player last might...But sadly observed that when selecting country Bangldaesh a default cap appeared at player's Head which is religious like harbajan used. The normal cap are not available in the editing menu sadly....please correct this...

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dear Ross,
I statrted to create Bangladesh player last might...But sadly observed that when selecting country Bangldaesh a default cap appeared at player's Head which is religious like harbajan used. The normal cap are not available in the editing menu sadly....please correct this...

We will fix asap.

Rozen

Club Cricketer
Bangladesh Player Creating Problem

Dear Ross,

Please solve the religious cap problem while creating bangladeshi Player.....and thanks for your effort and dedication to give us something to work on.....Best of luck.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dear Ross,

Please solve the religious cap problem while creating bangladeshi Player.....and thanks for your effort and dedication to give us something to work on.....Best of luck.

We have fixed it in the office. Patch will be this week and will include this amongst other things :D

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Great work guys,loving it.:D

Last edited:

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Ross, all these players we are making. Will they have static face in the game? Or can we expect to see some kind of emotion...like smile or frustration ON their face.

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
I'm the CEO, I founded Big Ant Studios, been in the industry since 1979 (that's when I was first published anyway), so I'm pretty old :)

I'll be hanging around for a while, if you check out Bigfooty you'll see i have thousands of posts on there both before and after AFL Live.

Whats your age ross btw? :p

radders12

School Cricketer
This looks amazing, perhaps even the best cricket game ever to be made.

However I have a few questions to clarify.

1) Is this going to include domestic leagues from around the world that are playable? So for example, I want to take over at Warwickshire and then have a 'career' mode as Warwickshire in the county championship, can I do this?

2) Are all the players going to be real life, named and licensed players?

3) PS3 release in the UK?

4) Any release of screenshots or date yet?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread